Glitched players

What’s all the hype behind JR? If he was just a regular diamond flash player (same stats/position) he wouldn’t be as expensive.

1 Like

He’s obviously a good card but he’s not 400k good

6 Likes

I think it’s the pg eligibility and the fact that he seems a bit more rare than the other diamonds. I don’t think he is worth his price tag because you can get tmac for that price, but other than that I can see why people paying so much.

1 Like

JR is always gonna be expensive cause he’s a hypebeast/popular card in 2k and the fact people see a 6’6 pg with clamps and range extender on hof and they just go off stats

1 Like

J.R is pretty bad ass in my opinion

6’6 PG with all the important badges I’d pay 400k for him

1 Like

92.3% with J.R.

From 3.

10 MTU games.

:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

If there wasn’t position locks, he’d be bin

2 Likes

People were paying that & more for Ben Simmons. T Mac is probably the only card better than this JR.

3 Likes

People are gonna be in shambles when they do a glitched super pack lol

2 Likes

You know how it is. Things are more valuable when they’re “limited”

Yeah the price is steep for Jr but he goes hard. He’s instant offense, can defend and more importantly he can play on or off ball with his stats badges and position eligibility.

1 Like

If you guys had to choose JR or Simmons at PG which would you pick?

1 Like

Simmons, no question, physical mismatch in about 95% of the games

JR is Shai with Hof clamps and range

1 Like

I’ve used a JR card every year so I feel like I could trust him with the ball in a close game. I had Simmons opal last year which was obviously OP. Starting to piece a team together since bird arrived. PG and C seem like the toughest choices.

2 Likes

Center this year is easy, for a while I was using Amy Whiteside and Amy gobert, then I transitioned to Embiid and Ayton

1 Like

I think JR is better than Ben but it’s all bout your play style that’s why this which card is better or if you should lock or buy a card debates are tuff on here. We all play different n are working with different budgets

5 Likes

People on here acting like card rarity means anything. “400k for a diamond wtf” That’s some sophomoric shit. He has 17 HoF badges, him being a diamond doesn’t mean anything. He’s at least the quality of a high end PD just based on that. Then you realize he ticks every box on the checklist. Clamps. Range Extender. Quick Draw. Quick First step - all HoF. If he was ‘only’ an SG he’d still be right up there with T-Mac. But you can play both of them at the same time. Are people surprised he’s similar price to T-Mac? Apparently so and that’s pretty funny.
IMO no card is ‘worth’ 450k… but you don’t have to lock him for anything and his value will stay high due to scarcity. If you can afford it, it’s a better investment than locking for Allen and has a lower chance of price crashing than T-Mac - who will inevitably be re-released. I doubt Glitched players will get re-released after their initial run (though it wouldn’t surprise me) FWIW I prefer Arenas :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This jr is ridiculous I’ve been dropping about 50 a game online with him :joy:

1 Like

If his player model has 7’2", he could be a center.