Glitched Flash packs tomorrow. Mutombo, Kawhi and D Rose

Got Mutombo for 160k lol. He is not so easy to shoot, obviously it’s gonna get some time to get use to his release. Ltd is a good testground this week. It’s similar to last year’s Shaq release just a bit less stutter than that. @HarryLundt

1 Like

That would not be a waste if you are on unlimited streets often. A d shoe to boost his speed, strength, 3p is a must imo.

1 Like

kahwi is not bad, i will keep the card especially he is amethyst, very good for future limited rqts. added shoe boost and monty his 3 now around 88

2 Likes

I chose speed, standing dunk, post control, post fade, and block for the shoe. I just don’t shoot that many 3s with Centers, he only needs to hit an open catch & shoot. He’s really a defensive center for me, more than anything, and I wanted to juice his post control/fade in addition to the HOF badge.

1 Like

This Mutombo is one of the best defensive cards in the history of MyTeam. He blocks EVERYTHING :point_up:

2 Likes

Excluding Barkley that may be correct but i can’t hit 3s except from corners without meter lol. Green window is too small. Btw:

. D coaches does not boost 3p rating of C only cards. Has to be PF/C still.

1 Like

@6thManSam MutUmbo? SerioUsly :joy:

1 Like

Hey, Dekimbo Mutumbo is a legend!

1 Like

My god these servers are hot garbage smh get your act together 2k 🤦.

1 Like

this kawhi is a demon

2 Likes

Faxx kawhi clampn shxt up

2 Likes

so are we getting new packs tomorrow ?

22GB update… they better give us something to take up all that space on my xbox.

1 Like

22 gb better patch no more unlimited drops

22gb patch on current gen or next gen?

current gen…

1 Like

Kawhi is a beast for sure. Love that he’s always such an elite myteam card!

3 Likes

Welcome to the site @Klaw!

200 (6)

3 Likes

Wtf :joy::joy::joy:

Thanks!

1 Like