Glitch Set (Friday 4/29)

Who’s on track to collect 4,000 cards?

1 Like

Dirk looks different this year

1 Like
1 Like

Glitched have some weird upgrades or am I remembering it wrong?

1 Like

Correct

1 Like

I’m thinking a DM Kyrie

1 Like

2 Likes

Let’s go! Straight into the team.

1 Like

Has it been a thing that they’ve been adding cards to existing Premium Sets? This is Flash Glitch and that was from months ago right?

1 Like

Too bad Bird isn’t part of an upcoming “VICE” set.

Larry Bird with a fat wad of dip in his lip. Use their groundbreaking Realistic Sweat Technology® to have a realistic dribble of tobacco juice drippling down his weak chin.

Can have a Spencer Haywood with coke powdering his nostrils. Rex Chapman with jail booking photo card art.

2 Likes

Yes, even this week you had another Limited set.

1 Like

But those are numbered, and there are multiple numbered “Flash” sets right? But this Larry’s card art reads “Flash Glitch” which already exists and this is not labeled as “Flash Glitch II.”

1 Like

2 Likes

I don’t even want to use this bum honestly

4 Likes

Damn these cards are glitched, A Ben Simmons that actually plays.

4 Likes

Yessssssss Benny boy. I sold Luka yesterday. Hopefully I can pick up a nice Luka for cheaper in 4 hours, haha

4 Likes

Ben Simmons should remain Gold until he actually returns to play… And his 3pt must be at low 30s :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I literally was just about to sell my Luka, but luckily saw the Ben news first… there’s like 387 Lukas on the AH now :man_facepalming: Hopefully he recovers some value this weekend.

3 Likes

Well it’s been a good few days Giddy, but Ben is here to take your spot.

2 Likes

Glad I sold mine last week

1 Like