Getting Xbox One X Tomorrow, game suggestions?

PS4 Pro owner deciding to switch to Xbox One X for awhile, as I’m hearing good things about it’s 4k and graphics. I’m planning on getting GoW 4, Halo 5, and Forza 7, any other suggestions? Mainly exclusives and games that have amazing graphics

Monster Hunter is amazing graphics on its own, then you add in 4k…

Halo 5 not as good as the older ones. Game been sitting in my ready to install about 2 years now

Wouldn’t get Halo 5 if you want to play halo I’d get the master chief collection. Has 3 of the better halo games and halo 4 and I even think Halo 3 ODST.

1 Like

I spent a lot of time on halo 5. Thought it was decent !

Decent is the right word but it’s not as good as halo 1-3 and reach. I’d even say halo 4 is slightly better

Farcry 5, amazing

1 Like

wait for forza horizon 4. open world is way better and its right around the corner.

1 Like

If you’re into space exploration types of games, No Man’s Sky was just released on XB1 with an enormous update that makes the game 1,000 times better than it was before. Great game

big fax

1 Like

I would recommend buying the Xbox Game pass. There’s so many games you can try there such as Sea of Thieves, State of Decay 1 and 2, The Fable series, GOW series, Halo and etc. As the free games with gold are gonna be good next month: Forza Horizon 2, and For Honor

1 Like

Reach is the pinnacle of the series imo. I can’t wait for a remaster.

1 Like

I put the most hours into reach even completed it the day they remaster it ya prolly wont see me on 2k. The best level system and armor system in the series

So I should hold off on Forza 7? I was going to get Horizon 3, but saw that 4 is coming out soon, but was thinking of still getting Forza 7.

And do ppl play Halo 3 online still?

youd be surprised there are still people playing halo 3 online. Theres still people playing custom games too, just gotta find the lobbies hosting them

forza 3 in the meanwhile and then sell for 4 is worth it.

1 Like

So is Forza Horizon 3 better than 7? I thought they were different enough to enjoy separately, but I’m definitely more of an open road driving game fan. I had Forza 2 as a teen and loved it, haven’t played since!

I’m having a hard time getting into Far Cry 5. I previously beat Far Cry Instincts, Far Cry 2, and Far Cry 3, but this one feels a little too open ended to me. Like you’re thrown in with almost no direction and the map is really misleading in that it looks like you’re really close to something but it’s actually far away. Being able to only carry 1 decent weapon at a time early on also takes some of the fun away. Any tips?

1 Like

I don’t have any tips, those are some cons for sure but I still loved it. For that game you need to want to get into it, to get into it.

Depends how you like racing games. I prefer open world cuz it feels less boring and repetitive than lapping the same tracks over and over