Galaxy Opals that are Worth their Values. Thoughts? 🤔

:innocent:

Magic and Odom for sure. I’d honestly pay 700k for both of them.

3 Likes

For real? Damn Magic seems to be a beast.
I fought odom a couple of times he is so fast

1 Like

Larry Kenon being 65k is a crime
Oladipo is also a bucket for cheap

8 Likes

I haven’t tried him (kenon), how good is he?

asg michael jordan this mans insane i run him at the three and he defends like crazy

3 Likes

eddie jones, hayward, stephen jackson are great all around

1 Like

Defensive god, HUGE build, gets all the dunk animations, and medium-fast jumper like Gerald Wallace, so easy to green

3 Likes

MPJ
Klay
Jokic
S Jax
Kidd

4 Likes

Kenon in the 60s? Might have to give him a whirl. How is he compared to Kiki?

1 Like

Nice you got me thinking. Might cop a cheap one.

1 Like

Great one man. I’ll get that klay.

Unpopular opinion GO Giannis is worth his price

9 Likes

Jokic really is worth every penny if you’re not blessed with the patience to evo him (I certainly wasn’t…) - put a defense shoe on him and he’s just incredible. Sure there are some spots others might be better at but if you know how to use him he’s devastating offensively. For me, he unlocked the offensive potential of the rest of my team. Definitely worth the 182k I paid (I know he can go for cheaper but I didn’t care anymore, I just wanted my second favorite player)

1 Like

I’ve been eyeing Hedo for awhile. I need a certified bucket

150k PS4 worth?

2 Likes

GO Jokic? I might have to take a look at him.

1 Like

I’m not sure about hedo ahaha comes down to the shot maybe.

Jokic is the best offensive C in the game idc what anyone says. And he’s also elite defensively. Under 200k for that? Yeah worth every penny

3 Likes

Give him a whirl! If you cop him for like 150 which I know I’ve seen him go for you can probably make a profit reselling him anyway - every defensive rebound is an automatic bucket at the other end. His ability to whip passes with pinpoint accuracy across the entire length of the court is unrivaled from what I’ve seen!

1 Like

I have a video of Opal Jokic cooking and putting all sorts of defenders on skates that I’m gonna be dropping sometime this week that I think might change some people’s minds on him.

2 Likes