I grinded it out and here it is:
Holy shit lolol
looks like a decent card, but
- how did u grind 30 games in like 2 days lmao
- his jumper looks sort of slow in video. does it feel like this in game?
- what card would you say he is most similar to? im trying to decide if i go all the way or just get siakam
Not 30 games. 30 teams and 5 games each so that’s 150 games
Is he worth the grind?
Looks like a beast. Cant wait til I get him
He seems like an offensive juggernaut as expected. His catch&shoot jumper indeed seems more on the slow side. Moving shot looks better. Maybe viable at the 2 in MTU if you hide him at the 2 and play a big PG.
For me personally I would have liked to see how he did on D in direct matchups 1:1 lol.
should tell everyone you’re number 1 or denverstruck will say he is. congrats on the grind tho!
Takes some dedication to grind 12 hours a day on this since the moment it came out
- It took me a little under 70 hours in total, I took a few naps in between and I did it
- His jumper is slower than most of the good cards (TMac, Roy, Worthy…)
- I would compare him to maybe Brandon Roy (but can also play PG)
I am still not fully decided, will inform you after a day or so
Respect @ProBallers thats one hell of a grind.
How bad do you want to see Ingram gameplay?
Should I do it now, or do I go to sleep and do it after I wake up? (Could me more than 16 hours till then)
why y’all so hyped about this card? i was planning on getting him and was close to 1/4 of the way done and then i saw this gameplay… looks like he’s terrible in my opinion
He’s good for a free card, we couldn’t expect 2k to give us some crazy good card for free
Thanks a lot man!
Go to sleep man, you already uploaded the most important video. Impressive grind btw.
If you make a living playing 2k…of course.
If not, lol helllll no