Galaxy Opal Dirk

Galaxy Opal Dirk

For the love of god I hope he isn’t slow and garbage… does anyone have him? Is he good?

1 Like

Sometimes I feel like you could give Dirk 99 speed, acceleration, LQ, SWB, etc… and he’s still be slow as molasses. Something about him is always going to be sluggish.

Hopefully the new card is a little more agile.

2 Likes

Dirk only have one purpose in myteam trailing 3 point cheese.

5 Likes

:joy:

Opponent:

1. PAUSE GAME
  2. DEFENSIVE SETTINGS
  3. GO TO DIRK
  4. SMOTHER

Still lose

1 Like

Post Fade Cheese!!! Lmao

Dirk is God awful in 2k. Sabonis feels faster with 20 less speed.

1 Like

Actually didnt feel to bad on this Opal. Shot is definitely much better and fastest with HOF QD!

1 Like

What happened to THIS player model? I won’t use him as long as he has that awful helmet on his head!!

3 Likes

I have him at a point where he can speed boost. He moves much faster than ppl give him credit for.

1 Like

His speed isn’t. A problem. Release is still slow as fuck tho

1 Like

He’s slow as shit

Considering what a legend Dirk is they really did him dirty with his animations and player model.

Him and Timmy D. Two of the best players to ever lace em’ up, and 2K just can never figure out how to make them a great card. They’ll give HOF Range Extender to Ben Simmons, but can’t give some extra speed and athleticism to Dirk and Timmy? Fuck outta here with that.

5 Likes

Dirk is cheat code when it comes to regular 2k. The 11’ Mavs on Playnow are incredible mainly because of the crazy shit he can do. But in MyTeam where you have guys like Giannis and AD hopstepping everywhere it’s a struggle defensively. Especially when every player has maxed defensive stats and badges against his slow jumper. I’d rather wait for Opal Clippers Odom.

2 Likes