Galaxy opal Carmelo Anthony

I was super excited to try this card especially after I got him for 260k with the Larry bird release but hes honestly been very underwhelming and inconsistent. Should I keep him to see if he picks up production or look to get a different SF?

1 Like

Try Playing him at SG :innocent:
Abuse the Post Fades/Spins with him.

Yea he’s a mismatch usually. I had to let go of him though I suck with his release, brick so many full whites.

3 Likes

I just got him tonight. Put him at the 2 and I can’t believe how much I love this card. I really can’t stand Melo irl, so this comes as a shock to me.

I had to try him after watching EarvGotti sauce it up with him on here and man I am glad I did!

2 Likes

It’s funny I’m stacking mt right now for the anniversary players… but imo melo is the best sf not named Giannis in the game, he does everything. If you can’t get his release down just put the work in… he will be the first card I buy back after I get my tokens

2 Likes

I agree he bricks so much for me. He’s next to go on my team if I need MT

1 Like

Same. And despite what people here say, his defense can be a little weak.

Every cards needs some getting used to. Learn his release (catch and shoot, off dribble and the one every player gets when his feet are not set), learn his strenght. I remember when I used to run PD Manu as SGs. After more than hundred matches with him I was destroying other SGs at that point of the season.

1 Like

Sometimes he can’t miss, sometimes he can’t hit. I learned it’s better to release early inside or later with him. Slightly late are always bricks.

1 Like

I get good releases and he still brick half the open shots I take. Hes just super inconsistent. I think PD kd is better than him from my experience