FYI AC Greens shot is GOAT release

FYI AC Greens shot is GOAT release

His last name is Green & that’s exactly what he does. Go…buy…now…try him…report back.

2 Likes

His stats look really nice overall

Perfect stretch 4. No shooting badges sucks, but it doesn’t matter.

Why did all of those reward cards get +1 gold badge?

Quick draw added

1 Like

His release is similar to that ruby Tobias Harris. So he’s that card minus shooting badges + post and defensive badges and better stats. Not bad for 9k

1 Like

Nice, now all I need are a KAJ & Big Game so I can run the Showtime Lakers. :star_struck:

3 Likes
1 Like

I must say, I didn’t noticed until now that Hollins has 84 speed as a 7 foot center, AC green look like a budget Giannis stopper, Larry nance look like an expensive Giannis stopper, Thompson doesn’t look good at all

1 Like

This looks like it’s from 2K19

It is lol.

1 Like

Can he play D and rebound?

88 strength, 80 Lat Quickness, 6’9" SF/PF w good vertical. Yes he can play defense, but I wouldnt put him on Giannis or LeBron. Only those 2 can stop themselves.

Ill try him. Thanks

He’s got cheesy hop step too.

Anyone else notice that he always steps inside the line on pick and fades???

Fucking sucks cuz I’m enjoying the card… But that’s a no go for me. If I’m calling for the shit beyond the three point line, don’t take two steps into mid range for the catch.

1 Like

Havent pick & popped w him yet. Only played a couple TTO games before work. If this holds true, I don’t mind bc I don’t use picks, but its still a problem. Should I be pick & fading??? Might try that w him & Magic when I get home.

1 Like

Everybody is different but I like to use them, especially after a couple pick and rolls when the defense isn’t expecting it. But yeah, I kept trying with him and I think like 1 out of 8 times did he actually stay behind the line… it’s kinda dissapointing. It’s not the end of the world, and he’s really just a fun card anyway, but I hate when they do that shit. I remember we had a card last year that was notorious for doing that, and you had to go thru all kinda shit with holding circle and manual controlling them to stay behind the line and… Aghhh too much.

Maybe you’ll have success tho, I dunno if it’s a Freelance thing or what? But yeah, if you run 5 out or something and he’s already going to be out there, his release is butter

1 Like