Fresh gear for old heads

Fresh gear for old heads

Oh man, this shit is fucking HYPERCOLOR!!!

Will Smith is releasing limited edition Fresh Prince of Bel-Air athletic gear:

5 Likes

I ain’t even that old (29 ain’t old right? Right?) and I’d rock this hahaha

1 Like

You remember Hypercolor? Shit changed color when it gets warm.

3 Likes

I’m going to rock the shirt with these shorts and blow some young fucking minds at the court.

6 Likes

6 Likes

Amazing haha

But you’re gonna be fucked when this crew rocks up at the same court

^ at least 2 of those kids became serial killers I reckon

4 Likes

Teal itself is so fucking 90s it hurts my teeth. I loved it as a kid, then hated it because it got so played out, and recently started loving it again (if it’s done right).

3 Likes

I agree with all of that. I’m defs up for these retro throwbacks, if as you said, it’s done right. You gotta mix some old with some new I feel

3 Likes

Yeah man, the 90’s were great hahaha best childhood ever

2 Likes

I guess it’s me getting old, but 80s and 90s nostalgia has hit me fucking HARD. I mean, I got amazing shit like Cobra Kai and The Dark Crystal in the last couple years.

2 Likes

You ain’t the only one man, I’ve got the ps4, 4k tv and all that stuff yet for our anniversary my missus got me (us lol) a SNES mini. Bro that thing is :fire::fire: original Mario Kart, Super Mario Bros and Donkey Kong country!

1 Like

I need the teal Pistons jerseys circa Grant Hill/Jerry Stackhouse. What a jersey!

2 Likes

I’m with you homie - My wife bought me the NES and SNES minis for Christmas last year. We take them on vacations because you don’t have to worry about an internet connection, and play Mario and shit together.

This is the shooting sleeve btw :fire::rofl:

3 Likes

I’m with you man. My mid-life crisis is gonna be disgusting.

I’ve heard the new one is really good! I’m keen to check it out

1 Like

People hated on that design, but I loved it. You can buy a replica or authentic from Mitchell & Ness:

2 Likes

I swear my mum had like 6 tracksuits of that pattern for me when I was a kid hahaha I HATED them hahaha

1 Like

Dude, it is fucking AMAZING. If you grew up with the original, give it until the end of the 2nd episode. And if you don’t love it at that point, I’d be fucking shocked.

2 Likes

Too loud for me. the shorts and Hill jersey are :fire::fire::fire:

I fuck with the Bel Air Tees

3 Likes

I love the design, I order the white one of these I love the shirt jersey design.

images%20(70) images%20(71)

2 Likes