Flash 4! PD Wall, PD Drexler, πŸ’Ž Penny and Mikan

10 (wins in a row) TT for Conley, 10 (in a row) TTO for Francis, 5 (in a row) unlimited for Vucecic and 5 (in a row) limited for Bobby Jones

Larry Bird: play 20 TTO games
Wilt: play 10 Limited games
Vince Carter: play 10 unlimited games

1 Like

Why are 2kgamer forums so dry?

3 Likes

I was wondering the same

So will the diamonds and rubies be in adgendas, so if you win like 10 games of tt you get the Larry Bird

The mode itself seems dry af. Never seen such an empty auctionhouse(in comparison)

2 Likes

Drier than a Thanksgiving turkey in here.

3 Likes

It’s up to all of us go make them WET again. People just gotta participate a little.

3 Likes

I’m assuming so, although I hope it’s like 5 for Bird and 10 for Conley

1 Like

Update:
10 (wins in a row) TT for Conley, 10 (in a row) TTO for Francis, 5 (in a row) unlimited for Vucecic and 5 (in a row) limited for Bobby Jones

Larry Bird: play 20 TTO games
Wilt: play 10 Limited games
Vince Carter: play 10 unlimited games

1 Like

Reddit took over

No Francis For me then… 10 tto wins in a row, hell no…

Steve Francis looks incredible, definitely going to go for him especially since I won’t be able to get Ja this season. If only he could get limitless spot-up though…

1 Like

I thought it was only 5

Who do you guys think is better, Mikan or DRob?

Mikan looks good but he’s only 6’10, so I’d give the edge to Robinson still. For the price though I bet he’s going to be way more budget friendly

1 Like

In one hour sniped Penny at 90k Clyde 100k Clyde 75 100k. Its the first Time i Can Snipe something .
It’s very hard in europe

5 Likes

This Smart is must have for 3,800!! He is amazing

1 Like

After whiffing completely in my weekly two boxes, I’ve decided I’m going to buy one of the badged up Walls coming up shortly after 7 PM ET - anyone try him yet?

Edit: Nevermind, the badged ones are too silly expensive, and I’m getting cold feet with Morant one week away. I’ll continue to be Smaug, sleeping comfortably on top of my MT

People moved to another site

He is good. Sold (selling) my original owner and got one with 14hof… no need for pg until 2nd wave of GO players :slight_smile: