Fix your passes 2k

I just started a game and already blew 6 fucking passes. 2 of them straight to turnovers when I did not point my directional in their direction and 4 to guy not wide open when I pointed the directional to the wide open guy. 2 of those times I pointed the directional foward and the pass went to the back. BS so thick I can taste it

1 Like

unless you have your pass settings changed it’s to the point now where just hitting A/X is a automatic turnover.

1 Like

It happens to start a game along with other unforced errors that is trigger by the game itself to level the skill gap. I have games often where I can’t do anything without a handicap being put on my team for most of the game only to come back and blow my opp out when it stops.

I hate it when there are games where I’m up 15 points and haven’t been on fire once with a single player but the other team has had players on fire all game. The game can turn in a hurry in those games if you don’t protect the lead and score almost every time down the floor.

1 Like

the game makes you do the dumbest passes possible sometimes. Like a teamate could be wide open in the paint but no, lets throw the ball on the opponent’s back even tho all the settings are set

2 Likes

I’m convinced the pass settings do jack shit

2 Likes

facts

1 Like

Agreed I used to tune them but I stopped and there is no difference. I mostly icon pass though so it might be different if your using the stick.

Passing is my biggest complaint BY FAR in the gameplay for 21. Flashy passing has been completely ruined and it seems they took animations out of the game.

Also love when you’re passing to your teammate on the baseline and your guy decides to throw the laziest, high-arcing bullshit.

1 Like

I was thinking about the same. It’s like 2k means well in that they’re tryna make the match more interesting by creating a close nail biter game but all I see is cheating tactics, like I may as well watch the demo because I ain’t the 1 passing the ball. I usually do come back but that really ain’t my win either because they already showed me they can take my game at any point and give it back if they want.