First Game Back Online Lol

I finished the Hakeem & Bird grinds pretty much back to back, so I just jumped in the multiplayer challenge to get the feel for shooting online again.
Holy shit. I can’t shoot, dribble, or do anything now lol. I still managed to force a rage quit on the dude I was playing because he was using a starter team and I could still pull off playing defense, but there’s no way I can play online as well as I could before I started the offline Sims. The delay is absolutely whooping my ass.

How long did it take you guys to get the “online feel” back?

2 Likes

I remember playing online again after the Kobe grind. The worst part was players moving so slow and buttons not being as responsive as offline. I actually went and played triple threat online to get my bearings again. Probably took a day or so.

2 Likes

I know the feeling. I’m sure you have a better team than I do but I lost the first 3 I played. After that, I was back to normal, sort of :joy:

1 Like

Phew… so it’s not a permanent thing?

I’m still not back all the way. Sunday will be 7 days removed from the Bird grind so by Sunday I’ll be back.

This is why I hate offline grinding. Destroys your timing. Luckily I don’t need to time dunks lol

2 Likes

I went a quarter without scoring. Then got blown out by 40. It was horrible

2 Likes

Haha not permanent. The advantage of TTO is you take a lot of shots in short games to really get your timing back quickly with your selected players.

1 Like

That’s exactly what’s killing me… it’s the button delay. It feels like I’m seeing into the future because everything I do is like 2 seconds a head lol.

2 Likes

That’s why I’m just starting off playing the multiplayer challenge over and over… I think trying to play sweaty MTU right now would give me low T and send me into a spiraling 2K depression.

1 Like

I thought about not playing anymore after that.

2 Likes

yeah i did kobe and bird with a rudy gay run in between and not much else. started playing tto again on tuesday. i couldn’t even hesi properly. cleared my fifth board in a row this morning though so u get it back

1 Like

Different online / offline squads help actually.

Before I started offline I was on a 21-3 streak now I’m 1-5 smh

offline to online is berserk!

The game online has the response time of a Ford Taurus station wagon with bald tires at neurenburg

1 Like

I think that’s even giving the game more credit than it deserves, @DEG :joy:

1 Like