FinesseGod_202

You kicked my ass! Lol

Of course my oldest came home and destroyed my connection (I hope you could tell)

Nice team and you played great , maybe I’ll change the locks next time I want to play!! Haha

Hopefully if we meet up again I can give you more competition

3 Likes

Even if he could they would still choose to believe otherwise.

One of these days I’ll figuring out how to play without connection problems

1 Like

I’m not worried he did great!

It is what it is, I won’t get an ulcer from things out of my control

2 Likes

Hey good game bro! I definitely understand that lag happens!

1 Like

Yeah I think the connection is your undoing … but it’s alright as long as you have fun as you rightly say on many occasions

1 Like

I seen it was someone here and was going to grab my phone and take vids of the connection countdowns I kept getting, then I just said to hell with it… Just drive to the rim lol

1 Like

I like your team name though “Cleveland Rage” , the opponent might think “what’s he gotta rage about , he got a title anyway!”

1 Like

I remember those days. I had to play past midnight when everyone went to sleep and stopped using damn netflix in order to get a clean game. Luckily I was able to upgrade to 100 mbps and now I don’t have connection problems.

2 Likes

You from KDY? I’m from 520 out cap heights

1 Like

Yessir. Im a uptown boy

Respect bruh my girl from the farms

Thats wassup og

A lot of respect for @FinesseGod202 for being very courteous and polite also!

He sent me a pm right as I made this thread and was very polite

Thank you sir, glad you’re in this forum !

1 Like

I appreciate that. I just wanna showcase my skills so if you guys could kindly vote me into the 2kgamer tournament on the ps4 side, that would be greatly appreciated. ONce again, thanks for the props!

6 Likes

If you’re using wireless don’t use the same network as your son’s computer. Split up the bandwidth hogging devices into separate networks (2G vs 5G). You can throttle speeds for each device in the router settings too

2 Likes

Thank you

I need to figure out how to get in the router settings and find a way to blow up my kids phones lol

2 Likes

Lol yea just create a separate network for your PS4 and have everybody else connect to a different one

1 Like

Damn, how could you treat a grandpa like that. Manners please! :older_man:

Lmao, Kids these days, no respect for the elderly. :joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes