Finally unlocked PD Paul Pierce

After wasting 200 tokens on Token packs I’ve finally unlocked PD Paul Pierce. Team Pierce send me some tips and what’s the best shoe for him. I use coach D’Antoni. I was told to switch to Dwayne Casey for BC boost, but I like the speed and 3 boost from D’Antoni.

2 Likes

Congrats brother ! tell us how you like him after a game !

1 Like

Congrats!

Thanks it almost makes up for doing this. Emerald Morris Peterson, LJ, and G Wallace too :cry:

2 Likes

Orange CP3s

1 Like

orange cp3s
dantoni def the best coach for him since hes slow as shit

1 Like

Dantoni boosts BC, no?

2 Likes

Lucky I have a pair of those just sitting in collection.

1 Like

OMG :open_mouth:Starr You’re Right lol. D’Antoni does boost Ball control. Now what’s the best shoe for him? Is it still Cp3’s?

Haha I put a contract and cp3s on my Melo. Don’t regret it though. He played a lot of games for me and I still use him in TTO and challenges

Dudes so clutch, always comes thru in right moments.

1 Like

yeah still the best shoe

1 Like

Which one? If it’s Diamond Melo he’s a beast. Nothing to regret there, but I have no use for Marques Johnson in my lineup.

1 Like

Haha yah diamond Melo.

Yeah i know you’ve been praising him all year. You were right about Oscar so I’m sure Pierce will be a beast too. With Coach boost + Cp3 shoe he has
99 open 3
99 contested 3
99Layup
93 Ball control
86 speed
85 speed with ball
99 hands
86 passing IQ

diamond melo is still my starting SF and I have a stacked team. Orange cp3s as well. Hes a baller (the card, not the actual player)

1 Like

Yea itll be 89 ball control. can speed boost

Gray 12s best shoe since he can speed boost with seven seconds

1 Like

Melo was a walking bucket don’t disrespect the man like that

not a fan