Finally ordered my first pc!

I finally ordered the parts to build my first pc! I definitely went a little over budget but I think it’ll be worth it
Here are the specs:
Ryzen 5 2600x
Patriot Viper 16gb ddr4 3200 MHz ram
1tb ssd
ASROCK B450m steel legend motherboard
GeForce gtx 1660 ti
Gigabyte 80+ bronze 650w PSU
NZXT H500 Case

4 Likes

Wow How much did it cost bro? Building a PC seems to be fun :smile:

2 Likes

This build cost around $900, It was fun doing the research and picking out the parts though

2 Likes

Haha that’s great bro!! What games do you want to play with it?

1 Like

That’s awesome. I’ve been wanting to do the same for years but none of my friends wanna move off of console

1 Like

Nice man. I’ve always preferred gaming on PC, but my wife kind of took it over from me like 10 years ago so I play more on Xbox.

1 Like

I am planning on playing a lot of Overwatch, CS:GO, and Rainbow Six Siege, I’ve played Overwatch and R6S on console but I’ve heard theyre way better on pc

1 Like

yeah I think first person shooter games are better in PC.
I also play those too in the past as well as PUBG and DOTA2

1 Like

Just get steam and wait for one of their steam sales. You can get full games for like $5 each.

I heard there are some modded versions of Skyrim that are awesome on PC as well if you are looking for a different type of game

4 Likes

+1 on the STEAM :smile:

1 Like

Yah I’ve heard about the sales. I took advantage of the summer sales and bought a couple before I ordered the pc. Got Siege for $12

Broo don’t get me started on nodding skyrim…
I think it took me 6 hrs to install everything I wanted and I would consider my skyrim lightly modded in comparism to some…
Its basically like those Instagram girls with the make up turning a 5 into a 9.5.
The game looks freaking amazing after you’re done and it will be a smoother gameplay experience.

I can’t recommend Nexus mods strongly enough.

Also fallout 4 is a must play that I modded the shit out of. It can and should be expanded heavily, especially the building part of it. For me it turned from role player to hall of fame.

3 Likes

crackwatch.com and rarbg.to

you’ll thank me later

Would you recommend buying 2nd hand pc parts to build one? I’m planning to build one and I’m on a super tight budget. Going to sell my ps4 btw.

I’m getting mine off of Digital Storm, it’s gonna be around a grand. I can’t build my own lol

What are these sites?

I’d think about a better GPU… what resolution monitor are you going to be running?

1080p

You always have to take into account that you may pay twice… Because of lack of warranty. I would maybe buy Motherboard, CPU and RAM 2nd hand. You can’t go wrong with a 2nd hand case, but the other stuff I would rather buy new. And don’t cheap out on the PCU.

1 Like

I would also like to inform you guys about steam link, it’s an app for smart TVs so you can stream the pc to TV from a different room through Lan. It has controller support. Haven’t used it yet, but it seems to work well on compatible TVs.

2 Likes