Finally got the Dream

Through all the cheese, base 11 3’s, equalizer and disconnects remember that you can do it too. Welcome to the squad Hakeem. Bout to add a shoe and Put this man in the paint.

14 Likes

Good shyt brutha

1 Like

Congrats homie. I’m starting to lose hope, so I always appreciate seeing someone else make it

3 Likes

Congrats Bro. Kyrie PE i think.

I hope I can get him later need 3 more wins.

2 Likes

Still 25 days bro, you good.

4 Likes

What did ur lineup look like man ?

good shit my dude im giving up on him tho

1 Like

Dont give up, there’s 25 days left @beermugs

1 Like

Congrats my man, you earned it

1 Like

Yeah you can do it. You have plenty of time left. Once you find a method that works… spam it lol … MTU is definitely a dog fight.

2 Likes

I hit some many 3s with Hakeem its a joke at times. Actually I hit more 3s with Hakeem than with AK47

2 Likes

What shoes for him and position?

give him white kobe’s and shooting badges and you good to go

1 Like

Only reason to put a 3pt shoe on him instead of the Kyries is if you run warriors freelance and he stands outside a lot (which you should be kicked in the balls for though imho). The boost on the Kyries are all pretty much awesome and useful for him.

Edit 1: He is the ultimate inside player, why in the world would you give him a 3pt boost which leads him away from the part of the court he is destined to dominate? Well i know the answer but i dont wanna start a fight around here ^^

Edit 2: Think about the boosts and how you wanna use Hakeem,
How often will +5 Draw Foul +5 Speed + 5 Pass Accuracy + 5 Lat. Quickness +5 Free Throw be beneficial versus +5 Ball control +5 Open 3 +5 Acceleration +5 Post Fade (97-99 so 3 wasted) +5 Steal

1 Like

Warriors freelance are the only freelance that makes the Center stand outside? I have shooting bigs want to make them stand outside like Gasol and Sampson. Can I make them go there using Magic Playbook?

Basically this was my line up. Went with the full squad and played against all God Squads. It was awful and took me about 23 games to actually win. I Loss and started over a few times. Danny Granger got me over the hump.
I used Bucks playbook and @RawCP3 ‘s Bucks playbook Money plays guide. I used @Hemmi2k eurostep dunk tutorial to dominate when driving the ball. I kept the court spaced out at all times and abused mismatches. Knocked down a lot of 3’s with Granger and AK
Granger, Magic and Duncan carried me.

4 Likes

Great one Bro! Well Deserved! Congrats!

1 Like

I am not 100% sure, but almost all of them have the 5 inside. You can see that when you take a time out on offense and choose the freelance. The positions will be shown on the screen.
Every play has a starting formation on some plays your center will stand at the 3pt line. I Cant tell you which ones, you have to find out yourself.
You could make screenshots of the play names and then go into the Playbook creator in myleauge and look at them one after the other. Or just you know use the magic in myleague but afaik the playbooks are slightly different between myteam and myleague.

1 Like

Thanks man! I would try experimenting!

Thanks bro :raised_hands:… This was my first time making it 12-0 since Finley. MTU is tough.

2 Likes