Finally deleted 2k then broke the disc...thinkin bout peeing on it

It feels like weight off my body deciding to never play that cheating ass munipulative game again. I will talk shit about them for the remainder of my life tho. If it’s one thing they did is create a sworn enemy for life and I will make them wish they just gave me all the cards with all the bad publicity I will give them.

9 Likes

Good to hear you’ve broken free mate. A good feeling for sure!

Not to rain on your parade but 2k already get such an incredible amount of ‘bad publicity’ from its player base and ex players that I can’t see anyone actually making 2k give a shit.

2 Likes

It really is, it’s like what Christians feel like when they find Jesus.
I don’t expect 2k to give a shit either. They’re full of themselves cause no other nba game but if I can change 1 mind then it’s fine with me. I know that I’m not gonna give them money and that feels good and I never bought VC so let me convince anyone who actually buys VC. I’ll talk shit about them all over youtube, red, here, and public. I know I will convince more than 1 cause I’ve already convinced 2 and I didn’t say anything they didn’t already know, guess they just never put it all together to see how much fun they weren’t having.

1 Like

2k’s really ruined NBA2k.

2 Likes

Not sure how they did it but yeah. I think greed, they should have tried to get more money by making more sales from making a good game everyone talks about for good reasons. They wanted micro transactions tho which will kill a game because it encorages the seller to make the game harder so they’ll spend more. They don’t play the game so they don’t see our frustrations till we gone.

@Quency I did the same in the middle on 2nd season. There are so many things they did wrong. So many reasons to stop playing. EVERY single thing they do to the game is greed motivated. Every patch every mode every promo drop. Just imagine - what the real reason is for patching a stupid speedboost? Players need to spend more time playing against stupid CPU. 2k doesn’t want us to win quickly in tt for example. Because if we win we get a chance to get a chance to get a prize :smiley: hahahahahaha

Playing LTOU now on grounded mode. Do you have any suggestions for other games? I liked the collecting aspect of 2k, challenges and so on - so maybe there is a game similar …

1 Like

Sadly I’m hooked on 2k. But with Halo Infinite on the horizon, I hope I can get a little bit off 2k.

Respect for your decision. If you feel better, it was the right decision!

1 Like

Just answer honestly if you’re enjoying the gameplay, the mechanics. That’s the most important thing. You may like the cards, the challenges but if the gameplay is terrible, exploiting the same moves all the time, the same plays, dealing with algo and with that terrible sbmm which forces you to play sweats all the time… most of whom are toxic… it was enough for me. :smiley: Played 2k daily for many hours for couple of years! Keeping me fingers crossed for you guys. We deserve a good basketball sim game.

3 Likes

Hahaha join the club, did the same with 2k20 a couple of years ago, now I only play it casually and stay away from MyTeam

3 Likes

Why not sell it?

1 Like

Why would you do this to anybody?

4 Likes

Because the feeling of destroying this game is priceless

1 Like

For the first time playing myteam I haven’t spent any money and it’s made the game more enjoyable.

The team building process is way better.

1 Like

Sure 2k wants everybody to have PD lineup. Casual players believe that the higher tier the better card but the reason behind it is simple - people play without earning mt - everything they get they have to spend on contracts. Like I said - every decision is made based on potential profit.

Yeah too often it’s repetitive AF. And I missed out on a lot of other games. Still catching up there :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I dont even think that they patched it, or just slightly. The Problem are the already high ratings and the gold badges which buff these animations. Like always the beginning of the game, where the cards are weak, the gameplay feels the best and realistic. Now its just 2k21 all over again, with even easier 3 point shooting :smiley:

The other problem is the toxic sweaty community with the behavior “win at all cost”, using/triggering every hard to counter gameplay mechanics.

Still wondering how people even get gary payton, when 1 of 4 oppenent isnt sweaty :smiley:

1 Like

I know I’m in the minority but I only play offline, except for the occasional tto game. I like to run plays and not get exploited in online games. If I want to play online, I go play cod or the new Halo. For some reason I like grinding xp

3 Likes

I’m kinda at that point myself. I don’t really feel the want or need to boot and play this game. I just casually log in every now and then. The lustre has worn off. Also might be because life is back to normal. Back to work type vibes. But still

I played this game a lot pre covid too. Now could care less

5 Likes

definitely the quickest i’ve ever been disenchanted by 2k nonsense interfering in my love for basketball. enjoying my historic sim MyNBA though.

1 Like

Tbh booting up playnow with reg rosters online was fun af. I cooked a dude with Scottie Barnes at centre LOL

35 PTS HAHA

1 Like