(FINAL 101-46) PS4 Qualifier match - Awanz VS Kobe6Rings

Check out our PS4 Qualifier match - Awanz VS Kobe6Rings - Tonight @ 7pm EST

Rules for the Game:

• This is a 1 game series. The winner will face @Ronsivalle in a best of 3 game series.
  • Competitors may play any player in any position, at any time.
  • There is no restriction on tactics, plays, sets, etc. Anything that is possible, as gameplay, will be allowed.
  • No flash-pausing.
  • Any pauses while having possession of the ball must be followed, upon un-pausing, with 2 seconds of inaction. i.e. no pausing while driving and then unpausing and finishing.
  • Custom courts are allowed, but the style and appearance must be a regulation NBA court: i.e. no all white or neon green courts.
  • Home team jersey must be white, yellow or gray. Visitor jersey must be a color other than white, yellow or gray.
  • Ball must be a regulation NBA basketball.

Stream link: (twitch.tv/alexwanz) Hosted by Awanz

Lineups are:

@Awanz

@Kobe6Rings

+++++

3 Likes

Ngl, who’s here just to watch Awanz and Kobe6Rings trash talk each other until it’s gametime.

4 Likes

Vegas YuBuu is setting the line at Awanz -19.5

4 Likes

Better raise it higher, the gambler’s needs a higher chance

1 Like

The most exciting matchup of this whole year. Some say might be better than Mayweather McGregor

1 Like

I got @Kobe6Rings

2 Likes

Bet on it?

1 Like

Naw :rofl:

9 Likes

2 Likes

I dunno what that Hibbert will do to Wilt

1 Like

Smh, can’t believe Kobe6Rings put a 7’1” at Center with god awful LQ. Dude is going to get cooked by Wilt in rebounding (maybe I’m wrong though)

PJ Brown would be a much better option for LQ and EQ reasons

1 Like

This is not my final line up fellas.

1 Like

Don’t worry, it isn’t mine either.

1 Like

This tells me all I need to know. He isn’t even confident in his homie to bet on him. Yikes.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure that’ll be your lineup Kobe6Rings, I don’t think you can change your lineup now. Maybe I’m wrong though

2 Likes

I don’t do bets homie :rofl: you wish

Well shit what u waiting for? Let’s see the juice

2 Likes

I’m not your homie. Admit it, you smacked him the other night and thought to yourself… “Damn, this guy is gonna get smacked by Awanz.”

2 Likes

Uno reverse