Favorite forgotten cards

What are some of your favorite cards that are a little outdated but you still love to use?

For me, its Ruby Stephen Jackson.

3 Likes

nobody talks about jamal crawford anymore for some reason

5 Likes

I broke out Ruby Patty Mills in HC dom and had a blast lol

They need to double back and drop an updated Patty. I slapped Gold Intimidator, Gold HFD and Gold Clamps on him when he dropped lol

9 Likes

I agree! He’s still a super fun card.

2 Likes

ruby michael ray richardson. i love his cards every year. if i had been able to get birdsong for the duo i’d probably still have them in my lineup

If they give patty a PD with the curry slide people will go nuts.

3 Likes

Yeah Im wondering what card gets the Base 98 on Quick + Curry Slide combo. We know its coming eventually.

2 Likes

Ruby Jaren Jackson still one of my favorite budget Cs

2 Likes

Patty Mills is so fun,

Amy Donoval Mitchell is still a great card

4 Likes

Amy Bailey Howell. Man was a Menace for the first 2 months, absolutely dominated in Limited as well

4 Likes

Diamond Ingram.
He is my fav current player irl, and imo he is still op on nextgen. His wingspan helps a lot on both ends and got a nice release.
He will be on my 3man bench until we got a Pd Ingram.

4 Likes

Dia Mutombo is still my starting C

3 Likes

Diamond Ben Simmons does a lot of damage for me, primary scorer/playmaker for my bench unit.

3 Likes

Hes a dog. I could use an upgraded Mutombo. He was a head of his time when he dropped.

2 Likes

Ruby Dino radja when his opal drop he gonna be cheesy

3 Likes

Ruby Tyson Chandler. Still a monster defender blocker rebounder… For a Ruby. Still quite quick. And a alley oop machine

1 Like

That unlimited diamond reward Chris Mullin hit every shot for me back in the day, still run him from time to time and he continues to be a sniper

3 Likes

Haven’t really spent any badges until now, what would you suggest upgrading him with?

Im not sure how rare he is but you should be able to find some in the AH badged up pretty good. I added Pogo, Interceptor and Clamps.