Fatigue in Myteam

2K needs to fix this shit, how you gonna have players fully sprinting for 20 mins straight without any decreases in their game???

1 Like

Fatigue seems to have a little more effect this year than last year BUT recovery times seem drastically reduced this year. A short blow or timeout provides a bigger stamina increase than I remember.

2 Likes

Need to fix full court passes and the ability to run past the defense before the ball is thrown full court too

This shit needs to go:

1 Like

Thats all the bums are doing online.

Spamming full court passes which bail out the people who cant dribble or run a half court offense. They added a lot more realism to the gameplay only to let that slip through the cracks? Sticks out like a sore thumb Ive been asking for that to be patched since day 1.

Dudes out here throwing full court hail marys every time with perfect precision using cards with no passing stats or badges. Its a fucking joke.

3 Likes

Fix this, very early/late shots going in, and FA card matchmaking and online is the best its been in years

Ban FAs
Nerf full court passes
Put Unlimited on Superstar or HOF

Like how hard is it?

5 Likes

Just sent out a tweet. Doubt he gets it. We need people with reach and influence to bring this up. I honestly havent seen anyone mention it.

3 Likes

i love your name and pfp lol

1 Like

hahaha yes sir

You knighted me with that name. Ima run with it lol

2 Likes

Watch him fix it and make every single pass sail out of bounds

1 Like

lmao exactly

Like no bro. Just the full court bombs lol. A poster here Im forgetting who mentioned that you should have to set your feet as well if you want to make one of those passes. Just something better than this.

I honestly dont even use it because Id be cheating myself out of learning how to run a half court offense or dribble a little and I expect it to get patched eventually.

1 Like

They can either do something like that or make defenders not stop at the free throw line.

1 Like

Yeah they just sit there and get ran past lol

2 Likes

@Kobe6Rings should change your twitter name to The Prophet after that game 7 prediction.

2 Likes

hahahaha facts. That was pretty crazy.

3 Likes

Can’t wait for that Denver/Miami finals

It’s me. I’m dudes.

If you try to press my auto aim passes will find Shaq for a slam.

On topic though you can run starters for almost 2 full quarters before they get the gatorade symbol. Rest them for one minute and the halftime and they’re back in the 80/90s.

I don’t know how these two major things got past them this year.

2 Likes

Unfortunately the full court passes won’t be fixed. De’Aaron Fox complained on Twitter last year that outlet passes sail out of bounds too much. Therefore, we have perfect accuracy on full court passes now :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Brings me back to not-so-fond memories of being able to Fancy Pass 50-foot bombs downcourt to guys running at a full sprint.

Its not even just the press. After any made basket or regular inbound you can sling it all the way to the other hoop lol. The camera pauses longer too after made baskets and it doesnt turn around until the ball is in the air. Shit is ridiculous.

And yeah players recover stamina wayyy faster than last year. Its just bizarre to nerf hopsteps, tweening etc only to leave stuff like full court bombs and players who dont get tired in the game lol

1 Like