Fan Favorites 2! GOAT Kobe and Magic! Invincible Kawhi, Simmons and Porzingis

Something about the Olympics hopefully. We need invincible Manu

Can we get Opal Scola too? Lol

1 Like

They literally had a whole Team USA promo already

4 Likes

we should be getting hints either in around 2 hours/ hour and a half. maybe oop 294738 with Pf/Sg lebron? we haven’t got to many lebron cards so i think we could use another

I think Lebron’s done for now :sob:. I’d be shocked if they release another Lebron.

Yeah, could drop international players too

2 Likes

with how diverse the league is now we need more love to the international guys… besides the obvious Lukas, Giannis, Dirk, etc.

really wouldn’t mind a whole international set… it’s something different, unique, and would only draw positive feedback from the community.

1 Like

Opal Rubio pls

So the man is racist because he read a quote from a cavs scout on the scouting report? smh

Danny ferry is that you ??

2 Likes

lol yall believe anything huh :thinking:

Goat Kuzma incoming?

4 Likes

GOAT Kobe, Kareem, Magic confirmed?

Since there’s only 5 GOATs I bet they give Magic’s GOAT title to Giannis though for $$ :joy:

The last 3 goats ???

Definitely should be

i think it’s Kareem. biggest pack seller out of him, kobe, and magic i think. plus he hasn’t gotten a DM lakers card

We sure Kobe not the biggest. His card still worth like a mil and it’s been 3 months

his price has more to do with rarity than hype. yes he’s a big name, and his name is way bigger than kareems irl, but kareem in general will sell more packs.

i mean i could be wrong but i’m about 75% sure kareem sells more packs than kobe.

Either GOAT Kobe or Magic, or both

I think they drop GOAT Kareem, Kobe and Magic all at once tomorrow. Along with Invincible PG Giannis.

Market finna break tomorrow.

Damn. There goes My hope for international cards