90 3pt
all HOF shooting badges
= GG

3 Likes

not to sure about pd, but since it’s 2k, it will come

1 Like

@Shoko this will be a great SG

1 Like

I was waiting for a op Brook Lopez for so long… but they will release him when im banned :man_facepalming:

9 Likes

I’m thinking more Amy or Diamond

3 Likes
PD Brook Lopez?

Fuck it make it Opal with 19 HOF badges

2 Likes

Good Lord I need a new SG :smile:

1 Like

That card is going to be so cheesy!!

I’m pretty sure his emerald had a 95 three ball. This one will be at least that

Probably something more like this

true damn 95 across all 3pts
probably 10 HOF badges all shooting HOF
2k might give him Base 11 too haha

how many pts did this trash can drop?

@Shoko is at full mast thinking of his new SG

1 Like

Ecf so I think he gets a diamond was a big performance

Damn rip to Hakeem purchasers

2 Likes

You are banned because of me. I messaged Ronnie myself, and shown him what kind of cheeser you are. :wink:

imagine

But being cheesier is not illegal. infact, it is a service for the community

are you sure?

https://www.take2games.com/eula/

LICENSE CONDITIONS

You agree not to, and not to provide guidance or instruction to any other individual or entity on how to:

• commercially exploit the Software;
  • distribute, lease, license, sell, rent, convert into convertible currency, or otherwise transfer or assign the Software, or any copies of the Software, including but not limited to Virtual Goods or Virtual Currency (defined below) without the express prior written consent of Licensor or as expressly set forth in this Agreement;
  • make a copy of the Software or any part thereof (other than as set forth herein);
  • make a copy of the Software available on a network for use or download by multiple users;
  • except as otherwise specifically provided by the Software or this Agreement, use or install the Software (or permit others to do same) on a network, for on-line use, or on more than one computer or gaming unit at the same time;
  • copy the Software onto a hard drive or other storage device in order to bypass the requirement to run the Software from the included CD-ROM or DVD-ROM (this prohibition does not apply to copies in whole or in part that may be made by the Software itself during installation in order to run more efficiently);
  • use or copy the Software at a computer gaming center or any other location-based site; provided, that Licensor may offer you a separate license agreement to make the Software available for commercial use;
  • reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, display, perform, prepare derivative works based on, or otherwise modify the Software, in whole or in part;
  • remove or modify any proprietary notices, marks, or labels contained on or within the Software;
  • restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any online features of the Software;
  • cheat (including but not limited to utilizing exploits or glitches) or utilize any unauthorized robot, spider, or other program in connection with any online features of the Software;
  • cheesing (including but not limited to offballing, full court pressing, zig-zagging, playing players out of their position), and generally being an asshole to the community;
  • violate any terms, policies, licenses, or code of conduct for any online features of the Software; or
  • transport, export, or re-export (directly or indirectly) into any country forbidden to receive the Software by any U.S. export laws or regulations or U.S. economic sanctions or otherwise violate any laws or regulations, or the laws of the country in which the Software was obtained, which may be amended from time to time.
1 Like

I’m not going to read it all… tell me where it is written

1 Like

3rd dot from the bottom :slight_smile: