Extreme Cheese this morning on MTU

Bol, Shawn Bradley, Muresan, zig zags, white courts, etc.

Anyone else getting this in every game?

Nah been fine, just beat some dude with 3 GO’s with my quite average lineup after 2 OT’s :joy:

2 Likes

Glad to hear someone is enjoying the game this morning. Seems like 2k is just trolling me today lol

1 Like

I played against @DEG and he was cheesing with Frazier at PG :rofl:

4 Likes

LMAO!

Frazier is fun!

2 Likes

I kinda knew He is better than Oscar and it really hurt me to confirm that :cold_face:

2 Likes

Had one EQ fest and three good games.

I want a piece of the Frazier action tonight. Lol

Frazier intrigues me but I can’t pass up on Pettit…

1 Like

I’m bringing PD AI off the bench in MTU to try to talk myself into getting his GO. Gonna need him to at least shoot 50% from the field and stop missing my hard-earned wide open looks though

Worthy will be next for me. He’ll run the second unit while Giannis gets a breather and then they’ll destroy together in the 4th quarter.

I had a similar idea. Maybe running Worthy at the 1 off the bench. 2 lineups of cheese. Intriguing too!

1 Like

That’s what I’ve been doing. Giannis starts and Worthy off the bench at the 1. Works well.

2 Likes

Great idea really, but I can’t get over spending 750 tokens for a backup. I’m planning to run this. Post patch CP3 isn’t so bad.

1 Like

I felt the same but I run starters and bench even amount of minutes so didn’t feel too bad about 1500 tokens on the bench.

1 Like

Yeah I play my starters 2/3rds of the game. I just call timeouts.

1 Like

Do you use that Bill Russell much? I run PD Pippen or Diamond Kawai in my lineup just to be a pure lockdown defender. Russell seems like he would be even better in this role. What do you think of him?

I use him instead of Blake sometimes. Russell’s an amazing defender but I can’t stand it when I have players who can’t shoot on the floor.

1 Like

Good point. So great defender but since he can’t hit three’s it makes him hard to recommend?

Yes. At least for me. At this point in the game I need everyone to hit wide open/open 3s.

1 Like