With this in mind…
…I was looking at some of my EVO cards and thinking I’m just not going to EVO some of the auctionable ones any time soon, and that I may sell off before their fully-evolved states cease to be attractive.
I.e. I have Smits and I sort of like him but I also have Hakeem, Wilt, KG, Zo, Muresan, Shaq, etc.
And ~20K is a somewhat meaningful amount of MT for me.
So I might sell him before I evolve him to Amethyst, but with a very considerable amount of progress toward that.
And, if so, then I would like for someone on 2KGamer to be able to snag him for the headstart, rather than some random getting lucky.
In which case…I’ll post a reply to this thread and let people know:
- The Starting Bid/BIN prices I set.
- The auction end time/date/timezone…and will set to 24 hours to require more scrolling to get there.
- The number of contracts on the card.
- The specific bullshit Bronze shoe that I add to him to add further distinction to my specific card.
- The statistical progress I have on the card for the next EVO stage.
- A screencap of the EVO progress to substantiate what you’re claiming.
Encourage everyone to do the same. Not only a way to do a solid for our community but also can be a way to have a better chance at getting a little more MT in the sale, if you have really substantial progress on the card.
Should go without saying, but I’ll also say: don’t lie about the EVO progress on the card. At the least, that’s gonna be a good way to burn rep here.
And on that note, as with any “transaction”: caveat emptor.
Also: NO BUMPING of this thread to call attention back to a listing you’ve already made. If it doesn’t sell, and you list again on the AH, then you can post about it again on this thread…hopefully for a lower BIN than initial pricing.