ESPN Locker Code Bonus

3/4 Mil-NBA75-Chi-P2DK
3/13 NBA2K-DAL-BOS-SUNDAYS
3/13 NBA75-Lakers-Suns-T3G7
3/16 BOS-NBA75-GSW-43RE

2 Likes

I miss when getting a locker code was as simple as spending 6 hours waiting for Ronnie2K to get dressed to go to dinner with KAT.

5 Likes

Also the exclusivity it made you feel when you tried to type they code in as fast as possible only to get the message that too many have been redeemed …and you just had to accept that a higher power was at play lol

1 Like

Heemm …hummm…sooooo…is anyone going to post these locker codes ? Lol or is that asking too much ?

1 Like

Lol doesn’t start until tomorrow

1 Like

I remember the guessing game of what the first word will be, so you pre-type it in the code to be faster, lol

1 Like

They were the good old days. I got a few of them and definitely missed a lot. Remember sitting on my laptop with BlueStacks open on the mobile app and an auto refreshing Twitter feed application ready to go.

1 Like

Is there a limit number? I assume as long as you put it in in the time frame, all is good.

Shake posted todays code on twitter. Make sure you put it in as they are timed.

3 Likes

Anyone get the code yet?

2 Likes

That’s fire, thanks alot my guy…where can we find the other codes ? They combine to give us PD that’s auctionable ?

Edit…out of that code I got a signature pack and inside it had a David Robinson signature , not even a player lol…however the Sig sold for 16.5k so it wasnt all bad

2 Likes

The other codes I think come during the games listed in the 1st post. Not sure about the pd or where Shake got that.

I can’t see what I got since I am trying to get Shareef from tto and I closed app on him. Wont get that ball drop until I finish my Shareef ball drops.

Thanks!!!

The game screen graphic in the OP seems to be saying that, if you redeem 3 out of 5 of the locker codes, then you will get the PD player card and something that gives you 2 hours of double XP.

1 Like

who could that PD be?

I can guarantee it will be the card that you that you like and have been thinking of selling; however, this will come out just before you sell it and drop the price significantly. That always seems to be the case.

1 Like

Then another 6hrs on the dinner table stalling.

1 Like

New Code 3/13 NBA2K-DAL-BOS-SUNDAYS

2 Likes

What happened to that PD player btw ? :laughing::laughing: Did 2k “forget”?

Unless I am mistaken the PD wouldn’t be redeemable until March 16th. If you entered the 3 codes from the first 3 games listed on the top post. Tonight’s Lakers/Suns game will have the 2nd code.

I don’t think it will be anything special anyways. Probably just some random PD that is already released.