EQ off the charts in TTO RN

Like… wow…

It’s been that way man. Some of these off-ballers with PDs are hard to beat now days lol

3 Likes

A EQ Abuser appears

I can verify, Emerald Ariza is posterizing on Opal Giannis like nobody’s business

1 Like

Lol he hits 3s too. And locks downs ppl. I love that card.

3 Likes

Meh

Bill Russell
Shaq
Sabonis

Anti Equalizer post up

1 Like

I used to love that card. Might have to pull him out rn

1 Like

Seriously, Ariza is so cheesy on TTO (He’s been an amazing Magic, Penny, LeBron, etc. stopper). Emerald Ariza is godly on TTO imo

Not to mention I gave him diamond shoes plus decent shooting badges

1 Like

Hate to burst your bubble,

But…

Ruby Thon
Ruby Isaac
Ruby Thurl Bailey

Have a few things to say

(Lol jk)

1 Like

Haha I thought it was just me. I never felt this way in TTO until today. I’m not flexing but I usually clear boards with 1 loss, quite often no losses. Today I have lost 3 games in a row and have not gotten a 5 ball drop after trying for 2 hours.

1 Like

I’ve been experiencing it too. Missing wide open shots like crazy. 2k should be ashamed of themselves and yet some people defend that there is no EQ. You can literally see it in tto often.

1 Like

Nah, EQ is a myth. :lying_face:

3 Likes

It’s been INSANE. Super sweaty beating all diamond squads. Now… I’m too drunk to play well anyway! Lol. Drinking from all the EQ… not a great idea btw if anyone is curious.

For the first time since November I lost 3 straight games of tto :joy::joy:

1 Like

When my passes start teleporting to the defense & I Absolutely cannot get the defense to collapse with my motion offense, I know the Equalizer’s kicked in and I just turn this shit off. Not worth getting frustrated with anymore.

1 Like

Never sold mine.

1 Like

Enjoyed watching my opponents pd anthony davis hit limitless 3’s and post spin the shit out of opal kirelinko

1 Like