EQ alive and well?

EQ alive and well?

My squad turns into trash in the 4th quarter every 3 or 4 games lol

2 Likes

Yeah just had an equaliser game where thurmond and Duncan couldn’t post up love or channing, they would either contest and grab the board or able to steal it.

People are calling it RNG, but is it really RNG if it consistently happens when any of the following conditions are met?

1. You have better tiered cards, on average, compared to your opponent.
  2. You have established a solid lead over your opponent (and now it’s time for their comeback!).
  3. You are deep into an MTU win streak (e.g. 7-0, 8-0, etc.).
3 Likes

Opponent players blowing by past guys with clamps
My players somewhat picking up random assignments instead the players they should defend leaving constant mis matches for no reason.
My bigs not boxing out despite being better stat and badge wise
My players throwing short passes out of bounds
My players not responding, not moving as fast as they should.
My opponent making heavily contested or smothered 3 after 3

And so on.

2 Likes

Oh and last, but not least are the good ol’ illegal screen i’ve seen me getting them 3 times in a row in same game to cut my lead at any means necessary :rofl:

1 Like

Add in missing clutch free throws and inbound passes being stolen lol

1 Like

My CPU defender committed a flagrant foul with 10 seconds left in a close game. :joy:

2 Likes

With setting on play conservative. Lol

2 Likes

Lol what about the computer fouling on the triple :joy: and then you check and on top of that its all ball :skull:

1 Like

2k got Tim Donaghey out here reffing.

2 Likes

Some games I feel like the Sacramento Kings. I’m not gonna lie. Maybe I should bet against myself!

1 Like

@QuantumKat takes a dive at 11-0 for 500k. :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

I might as well. Lord knows I’m not winning that game!

1 Like

Facts :fax:

1 Like

This is with a rookie theme team, 79 ovr

First half was normal, made decent shots and a couple threes.
Halftime changes and this guy gets twice as many shots than me… jesus christ
He had a streak of 7 possessions where he scored i called a timeout after 5,6, and 7. I may just suck at defense but everything went in for this guy who offballed with tyson chandler the entire game

He was splashing with emeralds and ruby mullin, mullin was basically ak47

1 Like

Playin a guy with 14 ft at halftime wtf. Was up 17-3 now its almost tied lol

1 Like

No, it’s not

I know there’s a bunch of screen action on the right side of 21 Delay but all above the 3 pt line. It may not be a static 5-put set with no motion, but I feel comfortable calling it a 5-out set. Do you know of a freelance set that gets you in that setup without plays? If not, this is the closest we have.

afaik, Denver was the last 5-out freelance, but not anymore