Element: Just started, got some Q’s

Thanks guys, looked up most of these already but didn’t find any conclusive answers.

• Tokens are useless, right? Especially if not locking sets for them?
  • Collector level is not worth it this year?
  • Is it a tough grind to get the highest XP season reward? Is it a crazy grind or can you hit it mostly casually!
  • What is this year’s Quick Thru STS?
  • What is safe to Quicksell? I have shoes, coaches, uni’s, badges, etc
  • Is the bottom corner rewards on TTO middle tiers are basically impossible?
  • Is it possible to still get Opal RWB if I just started?
  • Domination worth it?
  • Exchange, anything worth it?
  • Which cards should I badge up?

Thanks!

You’ll be happy to know literally every reward / lock in is a celtic. So enjoy :p.

2 Likes

Nice try 2K can’t believe people are locking for Hondo with the power creep about to explode

2 Likes

Only exchange set worth doing is the hof badge …and perhaps the Diamond contract. Stay away from those outdated players

3 Likes
  • Tokens aren’t useless, the opals are pretty good and they update the market and the token packs fairly regularly
  • Collector level is incredibly difficult (4000 cards), but dame is great for now and Tatum should be amazing
  • It’s not “tough”, but it’s either a couple hours a day or you buy the most expensive players from every set, do the xp, and sell back (not great because negative profits and you need more to start with)
  • I don’t really think there is anything, especially not on next gen. Winning against CPU requires actual playing this year (Some like it, some don’t)
  • Unis and shoes that are not diamond are good to quicksell. I always check coaches and badges just in case they are somewhat expensive though
  • Yeah unfortunately :frowning:
  • No, limited requires you to play every weekend of the season
  • Heat Check dom is super important but I wouldn’t do regular dom. Heat check gives you a ton of tokens, xp, mt and an opal antawn
  • AVOID EXCHANGE AT ALL COSTS
  • Depends on which cards you have and how much mt you have, but generally if a card is missing a big badge you should wait to find one on the auction house that has it. It’s almost always cheaper to buy a card with added badges instead of buying the badges for yourself and adding them
9 Likes

Hondo has all the meta animations, so he’s prob worth it, even if he’s a bit small.

1 Like

ehhhh, worth it? probably not, but he’s amazing

1 Like

Yeah hard to say. The cards in that set are pretty amazing, so I can see people making the argument. I haven’t done it, cause I know I’ll hate myself down the line.

2 Likes

Also as Clarke said… you can’t get Westbrook, but you can still get Opal Mchale who is a flat out beast from unlimited which is the Ultimate grind or you can holla at @teqson and get him for $39 in a matter of like 2 hours. Plus comes with an extra hof badge + a few other player rewards. It’s definitely worth it.

I started January 1st.

3 Likes

great response…looks like i’m starting heat check dom now

2 Likes

Thanks guys much appreciated!

I’d say the only part of the exchange that may be worth it is the HOF badge. You can pull some real heat from there and put it on a desirable card to sell for more profit.

3 Likes

What if it’s a horrible badge? How much MT is wasted in that case

It’s always a crap shoot. But since badge packs are out, a lot of badges are way cheaper now. I think some are going for like 700-900 MT so you can pick out the cheapest ones to put into the set. Not sure on the total amount that goes into the set

who the fuck is Elemenet?

3 Likes

Elemenet PQRS

2 Likes

@Clarke_Griffin forgot to tell you that if you need MT, I always have plenty of stock.

2 Likes

what is your rate rn?

Diamond contract is absolutely worth doing as well. Even if you started with no contracts I’m pretty sure you come out ahead buying 20 of each off the market and exchanging them vs paying the 30K they cost right now

1 Like

2 Likes