Eastern Conference Finals Thread: Game 3 September 19th 🔥

Schedule:

Last time on Game 2: “Celtics blew a huge lead in Game 2. Jimmy and crew came back and dismantled the Celtics soul with their brilliant defensive stops. So much so, it has caused the Celtics to divide into an all out Locker Room Brawl! Blood, Sweat, Tears, and Explicit language was prevalent in the scene. Will the Celtics be ready for Game 3 or will Heat fans call it early by bringing out the sweep memes? FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON GAME 3!”

2 Likes

FiveThirtyEight is on my side lol

4 Likes

Celtics Fans: “You’re fake news.”

2 Likes

i’m never bringing out sweep memes to an opponent i respect, that’s why milwaukee got it when i felt it was necessary lol

2 Likes

Milwaukee Fans TRIGGERED!

2 Likes

yo is this true lol (that would be an extra $6,480,000 and counting)

3 Likes

His face screams: “Thats DAMN true!”

1 Like

shino are we building up the replies so we know for a fact we will lead by the end of the day?

2 Likes

Sadly I won’t be, busy all day tomorrow, so hopefully you’ll take the honors with the #1 spot

2 Likes

i saw a twitter post that the thunder basically turned ibaka into shai, gallo and 6 draft picks lol

2 Likes

Everyone else: “Don’t care, lets shit on Presti for his atrocious Harden trade haha.”

1 Like

well…thunder didn’t reap any benefits from that so…

2 Likes

At least we got…Steven Adams

wasn’t he the one who attempted the game winner in game 7 lol

3 Likes

Yes, and unfortunately, yes.

2 Likes

what’s more unfortunate is a first round exit + not gaining the draft pick you wanted lol

1 Like

Lmao, you’re 19 likes from giving me 1k.

1 Like

Brightside: Someone will pay a ransom for CP3…hopefully

2 Likes

keep posting here, i haven’t touched the like button all day lol

2 Likes

hopefully that team isn’t miami

2 Likes