Dwyane Wade has my ♥

Dwyane Wade has my ♥

All the HOF parenting badges

9 Likes

Idk how to feel about this…

3 Likes

That’s awesome to see :slight_smile:

I’m slightly worried about what will be posted in this thread but props to D Wade and his family from me.

3 Likes

D Wade always been a class act

3 Likes

If you can’t support or aren’t willing to support your child if they go down this path you shouldn’t have kids man.

6 Likes

It always baffles me the age. At 12 these kids know too much

4 Likes

I am hoping for positivity. I do understand that people might have different views and opinions on this, but im hoping everyone can be respectful

1 Like

I don’t know about always, but he’s 99% there

That’s what social media and tech does man, I can rival Einstein because of the phone in my pocket

I hope for the same! :slight_smile:

1 Like

At the end of the day, who are we to judge how his kid feels, and how he handles it.

He is doing what he feels is best for his clan, and that’s all that matters.

17 Likes

Fax and there’s def no room to judge if it makes the kid happy @Petravork

3 Likes

I understand. I used to always think these kids are too young and how do they really know. But then you hear them speak and it’s like oh shit, this kid is switched on.

1 Like

To be fair as an NBA fan I’ve pretty much just followed his basketball career. Seems like he’s been saying or doing the right things for as long as I can remember

He discussed it on the All the Smoke podcast a while back too… D Wade seems like a rad dad.

2 Likes

As long as a child is fed, loved, protected and provided for, what is there to really comment on. He seems like he does all those things. Good on ya dwade.

6 Likes

I’m rewatching the jr episode right now lol. Every episode is gold

1 Like

Parents parent. I don’t get it.

Definitely. He has all those badges too

5 Likes

Will she play in the WNBA?

The future of the league :thinking:

1 Like