Dupe Player in MyTeam Unlimited Glitch?

Anyone ever get this glitch before, where in a Timeout sub menu, you get two of the same player at two different positions?

I don’t know if it’s a temporary little visual glitch or actually “worded” as I didn’t want Giannis at PF and, I think, switched for Pippen…

Great news. Giannis at pg,sg,sf,pf and c only costs 1.5m now. MyTetokounmpo.

12 Likes

Ive seen this too ! But i didnt end up trying to field the dupes.

You unlocked the matrix :pray:

1 Like

Not in MTU, but this happened in Dom a few days ago… unfortunately, there were not two AK47s on the floor after the time out lol. It’s another visual glitch :cry:

I wouldn’t win… But I would be that guy who would be happy to lose fielding a 5 man team of Hondo ! Hahaha

kissmyassman :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: -i got the sarcasm but i really felt a vibe lol-

1 Like

5 hedo inbound

Okay, I assumed it was a glitch. I didn’t want to risk trying to see what would happen as it was endgame in a close MTU game and I wanted Gianni’s specifically at 5 because he had been torching my Gasol with his DI KD.

When I called the timeout and that popped up, I almost peed my pants with excitement lol… it was a let down to see Isaac Bonga or some bronze player from my bottom bench in the dupe role lol.

2 Likes

Wish there was counter like rewards for Bonga. Wonder how many people use (!) him lol.

2 Likes

Well, I’ve never used him, but he’s burned up more contracts for me than any other player in 2K19 :joy: I seriously wish I put a diamond contract on him day 1 lol.

Create a full 13 bronze squad and buy contracts from the menu, it’s 520mt for all i think.

Just to pretend you’re serious, a bronze player can play 1,250 games for 10,000 MT, at 8 MT per game.

1 Like

It’s not for the value, but just the convenience of never having to remember to throw contracts on him… it’s a lazy wish, not an economical one :joy:

1 Like

Rich People Problems! I don’t mind just paying when cued.

1 Like

Well, I’m not rich enough to actually do it lol.

1 Like