DRHM100'S 100K Xbox MT Giveaway

Ends tomorrow ( 24 hours from now) I stopped playing for 2 weeks and played MLB The Show.Came back had hardly any and bought some of these new packs with MT and made 1.6 Million MT so… 100K giveaway. Rules are: Leave a comment and I will pick the winner perhaps by random number that the comment that wins is? (or to make it fair)if a mod wants to choose the winner somehow they can. Good luck to all! I’ve never done a giveaway (talked about it but messed up before I think)

3 Likes

Appreciate you doing this brody!

2K must have known you were slipping away and blessed you with some crazy pulls.

1 Like

I decided to spend all of it except the 100k for the giveaway to build my team. I’ve got a few invincible cards now and still the 100k left. I decided if I spent that last 100k on packs I’m selling an invincible to make up for the mt giveaway and will give away the amount from that card

1 Like

Good luck either way bro, I’m going to one-up you though, and I hope you get one of the new GOAT cards!

1 Like

i kinda have a theory that if you don’t log in or play for abt a week or so then they rope you back in by making your pack odds higher. i went to florida for a week and came back and pulled back to back dms out of the splash zone packs…

but you are a kind man! @DRHM100
good luck to all entries!

1 Like

I would love to pull another one. I pulled lebron last night :sweat_smile: then on my brothers I pulled MJ :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:.

I also got one splash zone pack from the vault and pulled dm Michael porter jr :joy::joy:

My buddy was pulling heat too actually. I feel like the time of day was the reason and bc the new packs had just came out that day

Bruh, I’ve playing MT since the first year it became a thing and have NEVER pulled any comp players. My best pull is still Bob Mcadoo way back in like 2k16 :sob:

1 Like

Thank you for this good sir. Need the MT to make some updates to my Pistons team. Good luck to the other entries btw.

1 Like

Shout out for the giveaway. I’m good so I’ll pass on the win but props.

1 Like

I just pulled another 2 AD’s back to back the invincible. I only bought 2 singles :sweat_smile:

hey instead of the mt can i have an entry at your pack luck? :rofl:

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Always appreciate giveaways. Thanks!

1 Like

I’m down…and yeah share some of that crazy pack luck lol

1 Like

Sorry the entry listing says:
Limit of one customer

Perhaps I will change the time on the giveaway if that is fine with everyone?
Instead of 24 hours how about making the giveaway finish in another 5-6 hours since I’ll have about 300K and I can give the 100K away tonight if y’all are fine with that?

If not that’s okay.
Originally that was my plan since I’m working till 8 PM which is roughly, 4 and a half hours or so from now my time(live in Nova Scotia so time zone is different)
I think leaving it at 24 hours though would benefit others who are also on Xbox because some might not be on right now to enter, so maybe I’ll leave it as is unless anyone wants it done quicker fine by me.
Its only due to the fact that I have to work tomorrow morning at 8 as well and wanna make sure I do it before work.

1 Like

It’s a giveaway so you can do it however you want

1 Like

True. I’m thinking this is what I will do:
-Keep the giveaway the same so everyone has a longer amount of time to enter.
So still 24 Hours

hope i win

1 Like