Dont trust 2k, I dont even need to explain why

Thanks to @Kieffah for this image

This article confirm that 2k19 will be at least pay to win as 2k18 - simply because they’re money grab system for 2k18 bullshit worked good.

think logically, y’all know this company and how they treat their customers… GIVE ME 1 REASON why to blind-pre-order that
game!?

all im saying is wait couple days after release to see how the game is, because if it will be 2k18 2.0 then its a waate of money and time.
if u dissagree please give me ONE REASON to pre-order.

4 Likes

Theres modes like MyLeague that dont require VC

3 Likes

Soon we gonna need VC to trade lol

4 Likes

so you buy 2k19 for myleague?

1 Like

So I can play pro am/park with my friends. You wanna play an online basketball game? You gotta play 2k19. 2k18 will be dead. It’s just about finding a way to play the game where you actually have fun and for me that’s gonna be avoiding MyTeam, haha

3 Likes

@trala7 question: did you enjoyed 2k18 park?

People still playing 2k17 park. Just as lit as 18 parks with better game play

1 Like

It wasn’t amazing but I had far more fun with it than MyTeam. I play with a good group, we don’t cheese, we don’t 5 out, we have fun. Got an incredibly selfless playmaker. Also pro am was where the most fun was for me but I enjoyed park for what it was, and there was no rage like in MyTeam

1 Like

maybe pro-am is good i didnt tried it but the park was disgusting

It was fun when you’ve got the right group. Playing with randoms was horrific yes.

2 Likes

This is why I bought the game, I levelled up to 87 I think over the weeks. But I was never able to find friends that wanted to play to compete so I went straight into MyTeam lol

1 Like

@Mmblack1182 most of my friends dont like basketball, but even my friends that do just can’t stand 2k and saying that 2k18 is unfinished broken game

Yeah I agree, only 2 out of my 10 mates that love basketball play it. And they arnt into it near as much as I am. I tell them, how I stay up for codes and they look at me like somethings wrong with me lol

2 Likes

I kno all the anti 2k guys mean well but ur kinda wasting ur time no offense. Ppl r gonna buy this game. N ppl r gonna spend spend spend. Half the anti 2k guys r gonna buy regardless of what they say theyre gonna do. N 2k isnt gonna change what they doing because theyre makin WAY too much money. U dont need to wait a few days after release. There isnt gonna b any significant changes regardless of what bullshit they try to tell u. Its just the way it is. U can either deal w it or u cant. N either way the choice is up to u. I happen to have fun playin even tho no doubt the game could b better n the pay to win aspect sucks but it is what it is.

5 Likes

Sad but true.
It’s just a time in 2kgame cycle that people who spending to much feeling bad because now, when a new game is on the corner, you clearly realised that you spend money on pixels.

1 Like

You are absulotely right. There are just 2 options for me: either stay away completely or buy the base game and just play PNO and MyLeague with some Friends. Unfortunately MyTeam was by far my favorite mode but 2k ruined it completely for me this year. It’s just sad because it has so much potential.

4 Likes

MyTeam is 100% ruined and got no hope anymore, i know for sure that no matter what it will be big pay to win again, always the guy with the money will have the better team.

So I wont blind pre-order and I will wait n see what they do about the park

2 Likes

how do you guys find a steady group?

no one i live with here wants to play any sports games online… so its at best a 1v1 game :frowning:

18 park is ass though. And I’m a mycareer/park/pro-am player.

I actually liked the challenge of playing with randoms more than with Xbox friends.