Does anyone know exactly how many tokens from Domination?

I’ve just seen a few different answers, some people saying around 400, others saying around 700? Anyone know for sure?

E L E M E N T

I think somewhere between 400 and 700

3 Likes

3 Likes

I think it’s 663.

1 Like

WTF is this from?

2 Likes

The great cinematic achievement of the 1990’s

2 Likes

Domination ain’t it. TTOnline much much much more rewarding

4 Likes

Oh brother,where art tho?

1 Like

This is def true but if you collecting for rewards , sadly dom is a must.

3 Likes

Yeah but I’m trying to get my card count up as well. That’s basically a long ass grind but a free 180 cards along with 600+ tokens. The domination grind would get me over 2500 cards for another 750 tokens and actually might get me close to Sabonis. So, roughly a 40 hour grind for 1350 tokens and Sabonis. Essentially three opals. Maybe by the time I’m done they drop more token opals.

3 Likes

By the time your done they’ll have dropped more token rewards in 2k21. :joy::rofl:

1 Like

now it’s crystal clear that the collection rewards are a trap. 50k mt CP3 got 11 more hof badges than Sabonis…

1 Like

At least the 750 tokens collector reward has the potential to be worth it. People trash that Parker card but badge wise and stat-wise he’s the best one. If he was 6’7" he would be on literally every team.

Point being, the next opal they add, even if it’s slightly better than Parker, should be a very valuable card.

1 Like

this tokens rewards you talk about are not really from the Domination it’s from the millions of mt you spent on purchasing cards

if you will play 40 hours of TTOnline you will get at least 1000 straight up tokens while it’s much more fun

1 Like

this update needs to be next week or else its going to be a boring wait… or this week at least… i dont wanna wait much longer :joy:

1 Like

I’m more into 5 on 5. TTO just feels way too arcadey for me this year. I might grind it once domination is done but I haven’t enjoyed the small amount of TTO games I’ve played. Agree that the rewards are good.

600+ tokens from Domination and 180 cards toward collector level are still pretty good, even if the ‘rest’ of the cards were obtained in other ways. Fortunately I haven’t locked many sets recently so I will have a decent return when I sell back. I might not go all the way to Sabonis. Depends how much MT I have left when I get to 2500. When you’re pretty much maxed out card count wise it gets very expensive (or is a long wait for new cheap cards) and it might not be worth it for a relatively underpowered Sabonis. Not a worthless card by any means but not what people might expect I don’t think.

try to play TTOnline with gangsta rap

try that

1 Like

I just started playing this week. I needa grind for MT, idk which game mode to start off with first, triple threat or domination? How much MT can you make from domination? Which game mode is most rewarding?

Just don’t waste your time on Triple Threat offline. Ttonline is the most rewarding as long as you can grind out some wins. I recommend a lineup of Billups, Lance, and diamond Giannis if you don’t have much mt. I wouldn’t worry about domination unless you’re going for collector levels, which I’m doing now.

I forgot about Ben… I hope you used that locker code because he’s perfect for Tto