Do you know M2K

Do you know M2K

Does anybody here have a way to contact M2K, he sent me a message 8 days ago that´s really starting to concern me, I replied just about 5 min later but didn´t get an answer and I have watched all of his accounts disappear since then. (Facebook, Insta, youtube, twitter and 2kgamer)

Bro, if you are reading this please let me know you´re alright, also if anybody here has a way to contact him I would really appreciate it.

6 Likes

Yea that’s wild, hope he’s good

3 Likes

Hope he is alright.

Could be that he wants a social media blackout.

2 Likes

The underground aliens got him

Yes, that´s what I was thinking at first. But he actually deleted his channel, that means losing out on the revenue from those videos. That does not make any sense, why would you not want to continue to make money from your work even tho you quit

I see , I can probably explain that move as people being weird and we sometimes question the logic behind some actions. But for his sake I hope I am right.

1 Like

Shit idk, I hope everything is good, I didn’t know him personally but I really liked his content and his general conversations

2 Likes

You’re a good person for caring. Hoping you hear from him soon.

9 Likes

Maybe he didn’t think 2k was worth his time anymore

Sometimes you gotta cold turkey to stop playing

5 Likes

I hope that’s the case

A lot of people are addicted to this game and spend tons of money on it, especially YTers. Not saying that’s the case here but if it was, makes sense that he cut off any and all temptations.

isn’t that him

I know he likes 2k a lot so maybe it s him

Nope

1 Like

To my knowledge he was never a big spender on the game but I hope that’s it. I just don’t understand why he didn’t say anything else. We’ve been talking from time to time online for the past 2 years. He has helped me a lot with YouTube and his advised played a big part in me getting monetized. I’m probably over thinking this but something about this doesn’t feel right.

I can see why you’re concerned and I hope that he’s mentally well and responds to you soon. Too many YouTubers have gone down a dark path recently. It can be rewarding and yet very toxic because people in general suck ass on social media outlets. Please keep us updated.

2 Likes

@HarryLundt @2KGamer might be able to check whether he has been logging in without commenting on this site by his account activity

1 Like

he deleted his account

1 Like

You might have better luck DMing other youtubers, I don’t really use YouTube a lot but I’d guess they would all talk

1 Like

I don’t know anyone else, except @6thManSam and he hasn’t heard from him. I know there are a few on this site so I think this is my best option :blush: Also he was a nice guy in this community so this should concern us all :v:

3 Likes