Do you have 2k morals?

Ok so I’ve been bored not playing the game much which led me to think about this scenario:

You’re getting blown out in a MTU game at 11-0 this win gets you the POTM reward. Your opponent is the definition of toxic, talking trash and abusing broken game mechanics. You’re trying to play straight up but clearly it’s not working.

In the 4th quarter you pause the game and see a button that says ‘take the win’ it’ll dashboard your opponent and give you the win no matter what.

Do you hit the button?

1 Like

Hell ya

2 Likes

I’d smack the fuck outta that button. Less time I have to spend playing unlimited.

7 Likes

Obviously

1 Like

100%, with zero regrets.

1 Like

11-0? Toxic or not im hitting that button im sorry

3 Likes

I think @Bulldog have something to tell us

2 Likes

This better not be Xbox only as well. Lol

3 Likes

I’m hitting that button then messaging them a picture of Wilt afterwards.
Either they take it as, hell yea good for you or they call you a virgin that should stop spending money on vc and buy a prostitute instead.

4 Likes

Zero Morals. It’s my money I’m playing the game my way lol

2 Likes

At 11-0 without hesitation, at 2-0 I might play it out

4 Likes

Always hitting the button. Managing your pauses is part of the game.

4 Likes

I definitely have morals, I’d rather onball and lose than offball and win. That’s just me though, I definitely will send a message or two after I’m done beating a toxic player

This post is like the tweets where it says “will you slap your sister for $5 million”

Of fucking course I will

1 Like

If it’s somebody that was making legit adjustments or may have accidentally hit the pause button too many times and is actually playing legit instead of trying to abuse the game mechanics, I usually will have sympathy and continue the game.

If it’s a 5 out douchebag that presses all game & sits in passing lanes, I say F off & take the W.

But would you kill a family member for 5 billion?

hell yes

1 Like

Who wouldn’t?

I am at 11-0 now, tomorrow I will play the last game, I would happily press the button now without knowing my opponent and his team

My 2K morals are playing on ball defense and dribbling out the last possession whether I’m winning or losing. Also not pausing mid play and only doing it on the inbound.

I wouldn’t. You’ll be in jail