Do anybody go or went through depression?

I have good days and bad days. I feel messed up on days my tooth hurt and want go away. Then my situation don’t make it no better . I have a dad I feel like I can’t please no matter what . I make effort to show him and he see it as not much. I had a past that I know proud of all because of low slef esteem as a teen. I have ptsd because of that. My son visit and to me I feel that he look like I not a good father even though I took care of a child that not mine from 4 months to 14 years old and a child of my own from day one to now he is 4. So i heard alot from my wife and etc that broke me down but I got back up but still healing.

14 Likes

Don’t give up bro. All we need is to pray :pray: and surround ourselves with positive people.

7 Likes

I wish I could give you good advice man, but all I can say is people care about you and hang in there.

2 Likes

Always think positive. Also find a creative outlet. When you use your creative outlet you usually forget about being sad. Try to keep your head up man

1 Like

I wish I had the answer but I just ride it out and it got to get better. Sometime I be hard on myslef too. So use to failing that we I try I go above and beyond to try to get back to happiness . That movie pursuit of happiness is base on my life and every way I use to watch that movie just to see the ending because that gave me hope . He didn’t have a job and was at rock bottom and he ended up getting the job . Now him and his son have a better life.

1 Like

Don’t forget, you got the little ones counting on ya!

It’s like he depend on grandma and papa. Am here but they like his world. I can’t hold his attention long enough before he dip on me looking for papa.like now he in the room with papa

1 Like

this is it man. it WILL get better. that’s the only thing you can think. just make sure you’re helping yourself all you can and that you’ve got pple around you that help you out too.

3 Likes

My wife try to put her two cents in but after our falling out it’s hard for me to trust her. And it because she thought I was cheating because of a datingprofile that I did long time ago which was wrong. But I didn’t pursue anything or even hug a women but she was so mad that she said something that was not to be said out loud in front of your cousin. Luckly I was in a state of mind that I brushed it off because somebody else would of end it all that day.

People are so quick to get a physical illnesses treated but neglect or underplay the effects of mental illnesses.

I can’t offer much advice but the best thing anyone can suggest is to find the time to go and seek assistance from someone trained to help you get better. You can’t trust yourself in your state to help yourself get out of depression.

Look after yourself so that you can look after the ones you love.

2 Likes

Yea am in.a program for help

1 Like

Stay strong man. Talking about it helps. Understanding this is only a moment in time u will feel that way. Relationship issues or losing my kids are the only things that could occur in the future that would make me spiral down again. But the one thing u need to know, is that you matter, and to more ppl then you think. It can be hard to believe but seeing the love i feel from my kids. It makes u feel accountable and worth it. Get some books or some audible ones to help take your mind off :slight_smile:

1 Like

Try to take positives from the lows

Nobody is perfect

Find something you enjoy and try and become as good as you can at it!

Physical activity is also a great help

1 Like

Feels like there’s just a dark rain cloud over you all day, then just one day it goes away. Trying to find things that gave me a since of accomplishment helped me out. Change the things about yourself that you don’t like that you can change. From bad habits to your health. I heard smoking weed can cause depression in some ppl. But who knows. Either way. All your 2k brothers are here for you. One of the best damn snipers I know.

1 Like

Yea trying to get that dark.cloud away from me.maybe I need to try some cbd oil or some weed .:grin:

3 Likes

Try and stay positive. Things will get better! Your kids love and need you!

1 Like

I didn’t know how much i was love till my step son gave me a big hug today because he haven’t seen me in three weeks due to.living situation with my wife.

1 Like

Easier said than done but

Get quality sleep
Get some sunlight
Correct all vitamin deficiencies
Get regular exercise

Should help you crawl out of a depression hole

Every day fam… Gotta keep pushing

This is what love about this site is this is a safe place to ask for help from homework to kids and depression and life in general