Diamond Siakam is a Beast! Giannis stopper with a Jumper! (Video)

Diamond Siakam is a Beast! Giannis stopper with a Jumper! (Video)

He jumps off the screen literally. Excels at everything just about.

2 Likes

Yeah the card is crazy. Hit 2 clutch 3s late in the 4th that I just knew would be bricks…both were greens. Clamped up his Diamond Bron with ease too.

Giannis should go to the mavs. That would start a dynasty.

This card is unreal money jumpshot extremely active on defense. Rebounds better than Dwight for me and strong around the rim

1 Like

It is known

1 Like

I get shitty timed shots that just fall LOL. THIS CARD IS AWESOME

2 Likes

Very known

He is the perfect small ball 4 next to a dominant 3 like a Lebron, Giannis, PG or KD

1 Like

I was just there last month… very cool area.

Bol Bol at SF basiclly cheater tho

This man is goated. Subbed him on in the 4th and he went 3-3 from 3 and got 2 blocks as well.

1 Like

Wtf are you talking about. LITERALLY what the fuck lol

What? U never played 2k19? Thor Maker at PG is god

But we aren’t talking about 2k19 or out of position players. You make random statements that have nothing to do with the topic at hand. We are talking about the Pascal siakam card

Why are you bringing up Bol Bol and thon fuggin maker

1 Like

What the hell are you talking about? See other dude talk about Lebron, Freak greek, PG or KD

And this is not your post

Diamond Siakam clickbait

So talk about that. Don’t start some random bullshit bout Bol Bol at 3. Like huh ??? Literally has nothing to do with ANYTHING we are talking about

Cuz he has SF position

this card is defending a wing on one side but somehow manages to be there to block a shot on the other side without me even seeing him fly across the paint. 15k well spent.

2 Likes