Derrick Rose to the Knicks for Dennis Smith Jr!

1 Like

Look at this swap I just did

17 Likes

I’m a knicks fan and even I would have rather seen him on a contender

4 Likes

Dsj didnt do nothing for the team d rose can atleast score 15 points i just hope that draft pick isnt a first

3 Likes

5 Likes

Full circle ending! D-rose got me back into watching bball after the mac/Yao era. Kmart was entertaining, enough.

That OKC team doe :star_struck:

Really surprised the Clippers didn’t jump on Rose. They still need a PG

3 Likes

as long as that scrub D Rose doesn’t interfere with IQ’s minutes guess it’s fine , i know people here have an infatuation with :wilted_flower: but i am not one of those

6 Likes

Drose is know the oldest player on the knicks, as long as he can be a good floor general he don’t have to do anything else. All he got to do is do some PnR and stuff then pass it to the wide open man. He is probably going to average 16 points and 8 assists in 20-25 minutes in about 45% shooting, similar to his rookie numbers

2 Likes

Hope he takes all of Paytons minutes

11 Likes

Knicks have payton quickly and rivers on the bench lol

Rivers is a 2.

2 Likes

Same. Except I hadn’t followed basketball since Jordan’s 6th ring.

1 Like

Reunited with Coach Thibs

1 Like

Now Thibs need LaVine

2 Likes

If the knicks had lavine they would make the playoffs easily his offense and the defense they have now

1 Like

This man deserves to be on a better team ik everyone says it but still this is just sad

1 Like

Thibs is a great coach, especially on the defensive end. He did a good job in Chicago.

However, I still blame him to this day! For not taking out rose during garbage time of game 1 of round 1 against a :wastebasket: (atm) philly team. If I’m not mistaken, I believe it may have been the first game of the playoffs that year. Smh

After his MVP season when, he was prone to getting injured. Terrible decision on Thibs end. I understand he was giving rose more minutes cause he hadn’t played as much that following season.

On that bullshit like thibodaux and Derrick rose

3 Likes

Aint no way you just called him a scrub bruh

4 Likes

Thibs gonna kill DRose with those minutes

1 Like