Decided to open a ten box

Got Dennis Smith Jr.

11 Likes

Can I have my 15.99 back please?

8 Likes

This shit is straight gambling

8 Likes

Im trying to get rid of my self disappointment in allowing myself to get ripped off for 15.99 by rationalizing that if I went to Texas Roadhouse or something tonight I would easily spend that much on my dinner and drinks… :rofl:

Or Starbucks or something…Subway.

1 Like

Well this is shitty. NO reward update for tokens and shitty pack odds for cards that kinda look okay but idk… 2K’s starting to fall apart bruh…

These odds are horrible and they don’t give us, the players anything that great tbh. Some stuff is good but its more rewarding to those that spend a ton

1 Like

Ya I dont give a shit about KP…I just know his release will have a ten second green window and he will snag every board and run around the court dunking like Vince Carter so you probably will need him to try to qualify tomorrow haha.

3 Likes

Be nice if they made some new OP players from year to year.

1 Like

We need a goddamn token reward update…

2 Likes

It is also funny how they always do stuff like release KP after dropping the Jokic just to give the finger to everyone.

3 Likes

Yup. Im still pissed off that they have not done anything yet with the fucking token reward market… Like it cant be difficult to make cards like that

6 Likes

I’d hold out hope for today on a token update fam. When they did the first major one (not the James worthy one) it came on the same day a big pack drop. It was like a huge content drop that day. I got this weird ass feeling that might happen again today.

That being said I’m not getting my hopes up, my dumbass locked jokic in I saw a dcentric stream of him shooting with porzingis and got mad as hell :joy:

2 Likes

yeah. sadly we wont likely get it for a while.2k keeps fucking up not dropping it tbh tho

I don’t know man… I partially think they started with 15 PD’s vs 5 last year so they wouldn’t have to update the cards for a while

1 Like

Yeah but they thought wrong because most of them are horrible now already

2 Likes

Well we are smart and know they are ass, there’s probably a lot of people who grind the game no money spent and get excited to get a PD card and don’t realize they are trash

Or hell people who buy VC and lock sets and think PD Ewing is a top 5 center

1 Like

Agreed… I’m fucking sick of the shit 2k does to us… We ask for this after months and they fuck us over.

i don’t think 2k realizes this game is literally hanging on a token market update

2 Likes

Should get some momentum on something like #TokenupdateORquit2K

5 Likes

That’s a fact lol, I’m just being optimistic because this porzingis card is calling my name but prime packs always hoe me. Id be cool if I could just use these 600 tokens I’m just sitting on. And it would give me a real reason to want to grind the game (Dom, ttoff).

Yup… IF they fuck up the update then most will still save tokens and fucking boycott till something good comes… 2k loves fucking playing with us and our minds

2 Likes