Dcentric 24hr stream. 1000 pack opening soon. TTO, MTU

All night and he be playing subs as well.

1 Like

He bans people from his stream and complains about off ball when they beat him lmao

15 Likes

Damn 1000 packs LOL

incoming comments from DCENTIC: goated 100 times, your goated for that Donno…:rofl:

2 Likes

DCentric is the biggest fucking douchebag in the history of 2k and youtube. hes a moron. dude says facts every 30 seconds. seriously his voice annoys me.

12 Likes

i trolled him for being a douche just lite joking and he went into the studio on me lmao hilarious. I wish the brotha success tho. im still subscribed about to go check him out

2 Likes

Im shit talker so it dont bother me. He a good dude really. That tuff act for clout to be honest he trying to get his subscribers up.

2 Likes

I like Dcentric, to each their own though.

I dont think any of them you tubers are bad dudes… i cut em slack because they cant rage like we do at home in private when your live streaming

1 Like

Even though he be turning into a sailor he dont just go crazy ham with it. But i was raised around sailors so the cussing aint nothing to me. @LouisvittonRon

2 Likes

Na he’s entertaining for sure.

i could care less about his language. dude trys way to hard. its like he is reading urban dictionary on the side while stream. Hes a clown. Grown as man acting like a little ass kid.

1 Like

We don’t support that clown, no thanks

2 Likes

Savage🤣

I just saw him lose a tto game and way too mad lmao

Faaaaaaxxxxx…

what a moron.

At the bare minimum, he didn’t leave his wife a single baby momma and supports his kid. Gives entertainment to watch on YouTube while I snipe while others don’t stream. He has a real job at the same time. Idk I can take him in small doses

2 Likes

normal people dont leave their wives and support their children

2 Likes

Yall stop acting like this man aint grinding. I dont care about his urban dictionary long he not using the N word. Idc slang it up all i care. He do it every night. Not trying to go back forth u aint got to watch him i just posted in case somebody actually want to. U didnt have to jump in to tell ppl why u dont like him. Thats good for u. I watch shake i watch Carlos i watch dcentric. But D my favorite.

2 Likes

Yeah each to their own.

But why these guys get emotional and shit i mean they just holding their controllers… stop acting like it’s a big deal please :joy: