Dave Cowens

I got him today from TTO and I’m shocked. This man is a one man wrecking crew. He’s uber athletic, snags boards, dunks on everyone, drains threes… He looks extremely promising after a couple games… Any fans out there?

4 Likes

He’s decent but he can’t screen unfortunately

Wait he is on the tt online boards again?

2 Likes

Yeah I want this man. I dont have him but I don’t like to play vs him. Damn maybe I should grind TTO

Yes, along with Issel and others.

1 Like

Hes crazy good for a free card

This card is so unspoken about it’s crazy. Stats and badges are absolutely ridiculous and he’s got the LMA/ 11 base jumpshot. Really elite defender inside and out, which was a big thing for me when I used him, because this is a trait limited to Pippen, MJ, Dray, AK47, and other guys of that nature. I’m not sure what people’s gripe with him is, because I don’t see him in a lot of squads. Only drawback is that his sigs aren’t great imo. I now use Lucas and STAT over him, but I really like both of them to be fair.

1 Like

I think it’s because he can’t be acquired from the auction house and you need to rely on luck to get him.

2 Likes

Automatic shot and clamps everything, one of best cards in game.

1 Like

I mean not that it would matter as most opals play the same more or less anyway but the card looks crazy good for a free card

whoever said he cant screen is crazy, theres not a lot of HOF brickwall with at least Gold range - 4’s that can speed boost and have 90+ speed and has base 11. Hes one of the best 4s in the game and hes free

2 Likes

I guess your right, but he’s pretty easy to get if you grinded out some triple threat online in the past or if you are grinding now.

Have you ever played with him? I played over 50 games with Cowens and I tell you he can’t screen. He must have a glitch where he starts to roll before he makes any contact with the defender.

But yeah, for sure you know better…

I faced him two times and he destroyed me. Imo the most dominant card I played against.

1 Like

Definitely second-best redhead ‘70s MVP

1 Like

He blocked my Shaq back to back twice in a game. :joy:

How’s macado, seems similar, have Mel Daniels and he dunks hard and nice post game

Man, I want this card, but TTO is like a root canal… I just can’t do it.

1 Like

Facts, I have him on my team and I have bigs like bol bol, wilt, hakeem, eddy etc, but he’s still my starting PF and this man can’t set a proper screen to save his life lol it’s pretty annoying

1 Like

Hes awesome but does he really have the same shot as Aldridge? I find Aldridge’s a bit different… faster and easier to green.