Danny Manning is insane

Just tried to play the clipper multiplayer challenge so I bought Danny Manning from auction house at 38k.

Incredible player, has a 83 open 3 with shoe. This guy almost have the same stats as the PD Shawn Kemp(more total attributes over Kemp as well), but less HOF badges and much better 3 point shot. Athletic as hell, 95 vertical and 87 speed at 6’10’’.

I also like his release a lot, Low-key PD.

He has low ball control?

He does look nice for his price tag and total attributes tho

1 Like

@tc17 @Mmblack1182 better than Josh Smith? All Manning has over him is height, shot IQ, mid range and postgame

1 Like

Josh smith is amazing. If u dont have kirilenko/webber etc he is so good and can run the 3 and 4. Nife shot release

2 Likes

I tried to tell em

1 Like

Josh Smith is definitely great and better than Danny Manning, although slightly smaller.

I did sold my Josh coz I can see better players coming, and his price can drop.

But if you have to compare, Danny Manning is slightly worse than Josh Smith but is at half of his price lol.

1 Like

@Mmblack1182 is Josh better than Manning?

I think Josh is more of a perimeter player compared to Danny, who’s attributes made him a more qualified 4.

Josh has comparably better BC, lateral quickness, overall defense and outside shooting.

Danny is comparably better in height, strength and post offense.

Both are crazy dunkers.

Ive never tried manning. But josh smith is servicable with over 4k stats/ball control. Just a bit short at times at the 4

He has 62 ball control. He’s not even close to being able to speed boost.

3 Likes

Looks like I got the wrong idea what that means, thought it was referring to boost over 90s. But hopefully you get my point

1 Like

Do you think he could play the C? I like passing bigs and he looks like the first good combo of passing, size, defense, shooting and quickness we get this year, aside from GO Wilt probably.

1 Like

I have been playing him at center. I really love his release and post game. He is the fastest 6"10 guy after Dwight with good defense, just not the best box out.

2 Likes

I was thinking of him with violet / yellow Kyries, must be really fast!

2 Likes

I was gonna put a speed shoe on him but went with red melo for the fade. I have dantoni for 91 speed.

1 Like

Oh, he is.

3 Likes