Custom Uni/Court Graphics Upload Tutorial + 2KG Graphics

Custom Uni/Court Graphics Upload Tutorial + 2KG Graphics

INTRODUCTION

For future indexing for easy reference, I’m putting up this thread to house official 2KGamer.com graphics. And to provide a guide for uploading your graphics for custom uniforms and courts in the game.

Want to make this available to anyone who wants to use any of these to rep 2KGamer.com, such as in their custom jerseys/courts for online play, or social media accounts. I suppose you could also make a poster to hang up in your room, or get them printed up as stickers to festoon your car…skateboard…laptop…geometry notebook. Whatever.

UPLOAD SITE

In order to use these in the game, you will need to upload them to 2K’s servers. It’s easiest done from a computer, but I suppose you could also upload using a mobile device, too.

To do this, you go to: https://www.nba2k.com/upload

After you log into your platform account, you should get to this screen:

THREE DIFFERENT ASPECT RATIOS AND USES

And then you upload what you’d like to be able to use. Note that there are three different aspect ratios for different assets used in specific parts of customer uniform/court design. The 2KG assets below are sized to correspond with one of the three:

1. Team Logo (1:1): This is what you use for your custom Team Logo, of course. But the 1:1 aspect ratio graphics are also what you can use on your custom uniforms. And a couple spots on the court.

2. Arena Logo (2:1): This is for the two “court sponsor” slots on your custom courts.

3. Scorer’s Table (4:1): This is for the rotating billboards that you can specify for your custom court’s scorer’s table display.

UPLOADING GRAPHICS

Using a computer, you click on the type of graphic you want to upload and you’ll get your system file explorer:

Select the graphic you want to upload, and then hit “Upload”:

Then click “Accept” on the 2K message regarding copyrights, and then you’ll see the graphic you just uploaded shown under “My Uploads.” Whatever is shown here should be available for use in the game.

You have to upload them one-by-one, which is annoying, but only takes a few minutes to upload them all. Don’t worry if they don’t look right on this screen. There’s something about how they display graphics that’ll mangle how they look.

2KGAMER.COM GRAPHICS

To use these graphics, just save locally to your device, and upload to the 2K site as per above.

Team Logo Dimensions:

501bacd6fcaa274aa5fbe2b7d0bd91a9005f0224_2_500x500

Scorer’s Table Dimensions:

2kgamer-scorers-table7

2kgamer-scorers-table1

2kgamer-scorers-table2

2kgamer-scorers-table4

2kgamer-scorers-table5

2kgamer-scorers-table11

2kgamer-scorers-table3

2kgamer-scorers-table6

2kgamer-scorers-table9

2kgamer-scorers-table8

2kgamer-scorers-table10

2kgamer-scorers-table12

Arena Logo Dimensions:

2kg-arena-logo-red-black

2kg-arena-logo-red-white

Font Package With a Couple Logos:

And if you want to bake up something really custom, here’s a ZIP package with the fonts you’ll need. If you make something cool, share it with us!

2kgamer.zip (194.4 KB)

14 Likes

Dope shit. Will definetly use some of those Probably as jersey patch and scorers table ad.
Last year I had to do them myself…

got it on my courts and scorer tsble.

2 Likes

I actually found @OGxSuave shit on there and bookmarked it lol. Had a few 2kg logos

5 Likes

Also: we’ll soon be announcing a competition series for custom uniforms and courts. And will of course involve use of 2KG graphics. So look out for that announcement soon.

4 Likes

If i make it to the 250k finals ill shoutout 2kg on the live stream lmao

6 Likes

Amazing, I was looking for stuff like this over the weekend. Gonna add these to my court and jersey now. Didn’t want to steal @OGxSuave’s “2kgamer arena” logo, since it’s arena specific.

1 Like

@dna2K

1 Like

i just changed the color on mine its the same as the one above lol

3 Likes

I went with a blue/gray color scheme this year. I loved it at first, but it sort of feels like I’ve seen it before, even though I did it from scratch. I must have half copied something I’ve seen before.

I saw your 2kgamer court name logo or whatever and it looks good mane

1 Like

I’m still waiting on 2k support and Thanos to answer my ticket about my missing collector rewards to create my custom shit, lol.

But these are great, many thanks!!

preciate it bro

1 Like

Where’s @Hemmi2k when we need him !

2 Likes

Can I still enter with 2K19? :joy::joy::100:

Sorry, think not. There will be a modest prize and part of the symbolic principle is repping 2KG in online games in the predominant version of the game.

But still can showcase your work. I will, though mods will be barred from actual consideration.

Goatafors time

It says I’ve uploaded it but I cant find it in game. What do I do?