Custom Cards! November Edition 🎨

Post your custom Cards here!

2 Likes

Already posted this on the other one but just to get this started:

11 Likes

I love when custom cards are pre-existing themes.

Can someone make a chef Boyardee card

11 Likes

The texture aspect of this card is really cool.

Bruh this theme does not exist in 2k lol

2 Likes

I mean when it looks like a pre existing theme.

It does look very similar to the rewards theme already in game.

The borders surrounding the lights as background is modified though so a point for that

I believe it is supposed to be another rewards background variant. Like how token rewards, exchange rewards, triple threat rewards, etc. all have different background shape cutouts. He was creating one for the spotlights since they just use the standard rewards cutout. Sure, at its base its another reward template but it’s still a custom thing he put time into.

6 Likes

Im not taking that away from him but I probably misunderstood him when he said the “custom theme does not exist”

In the design language Im used to it means the template does not exist but Im glad Card creating is becoming more popular.

Best

1 Like

Yea man, I probably should’ve worded it a little differently, of course the general rewards theme exists in the game but as Q said it’s a variant of that like 2k has already done

1 Like

Got it. Nice work either way :100:

1 Like

ooooh November edition…

1 Like

Any updates on a chef Boyardee set?

2 Likes

I did make abstract Dali with markers long time ago. I like doing abstract expressionism but the madness is too much.

d08e2611908273.562546a78af5a

2 Likes

I can see chef Boyardee in this

6 Likes

Dude I said this was a pre existing theme but that is because it looked so real.

1 Like

Yea man that’s ok, I said to another guy up there I probably should’ve worded it differently, that’s my bad, I kinda just branched off of 2ks idea of making a specific reward set for each type of reward and the temp is mine, sorry for the confusion

2 Likes

I think it is great.

1 Like

I love it