Current XP Count?

Hey all. I wanted to make a thread to talk about XP, and also share where everyone is on their grind. I also made this thread so that people can compare their XP counts to see if they are behind, on pace, or ahead of schedule.

To start this thread, I have 41k XP. I feel I’ve done most of the challenges I can atm (plan to do throwback moments as well as new set on friday-sunday which should put me at 55-60k). Am I behind? Or are most who are going for Kawhi at the same amount as me.

6 Likes

level 30 rn I’m close to level 31, am I behind?

3 Likes

You’re a little bit behind me but not far at all. I’m interested in hearing what others think because I know a lot of people are already 60k+ XP

2 Likes

I’m almost 31 too

3 Likes

Lvl 32

3 Likes

Lvl 32 and im not stressing it. The big boy xp challenges are coming soon.

6 Likes

Idc when I get kawhi if there’s 1 minute left I’m fine I just want to get him

4 Likes

11.850 exp here, think I am doing great so far.

4 Likes

are you a late season grinder?? lol

Very late, might take few 2ks to get there :rofl: nah I’m just fucking around, ain’t grinding for him :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’m at 62k (level 33) and feeling good about it. I have skipped some of the mind numbing tasks for like 100 XP that don’t seem worth it. I usually do all the dailies and the win the weekend ones unless they are unreasonable Unlimited challenges. You have to figure tons of XP is coming in the final 2 weeks, so you can coast along and be good if you’re between 28 and 32 I’d say.

2 Likes

I skipped the Tripucka one where it said get 10 layups in tt online for 100 Xp lol

i thought of all people knez would be in on the kawhi hype. they have dropped a lot of wings though

Hit 78K last night (level 35) after sniping Alonzo and doing his challenges. Trying to get Kawhi as early as possible and then chill and focus on Unlimited. SG spot is the weakest on my team, so getting him is a high priority, especially if they update him.

4 Likes

75k something.

4 Likes

wow you two are high up there

If I buy j.r. Smith and do some daily’s and get those challenges done I’m level 31

2 Likes

I’ll take it slow from now on cuz new cards will be more expensive. I grinded faster with relatively cheaper ones.

3 Likes

This is my first full season so I don’t really have great context on where I should be at this point. I’ve just been doing everything. Basically completed every player’s missions except Jimmy, AD, TMac, Beal and the lock-ins. Done almost everything else as well.

I think this will be my only Level 40 grind unless they drop a truly insane card like GO/DM Giannis as a reward. It’s very time consuming to snipe all the players (I hate losing MT on a rental) and then do their missions. Kawhi fills a very specific need for me and I generally enjoy his high-end cards so this particular grind is worth it to me.

2 Likes

Why would I been in for him?