Create a section for Live please

It’s time :slight_smile:

maybe it just seems good because people r just thirsty for a new game.
just like a guy that didn’t had sex in long time and then fucks a fat chick and think it was good sex

And you assume the guy was skinny? Can’t a fat guy fuck a fat girl and have a good time?

5 Likes

Blink!
:money_mouth_face:

Should i cancel my 2k preorder? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The demo is feeling a lot better than 18. I think next year 2k is gonna have to really step it up.

I’m 38 years old, def not thirsty for anything lol maybe a bigger house :rofl:

its just depends on the person taste, its all good partner

The only Live community I’ve really been able to find is on reddit. If there were a legit Live forum I’d be 100% committed to Live. Only thing I’ll miss about 2k are the guys here to communicate with.

2 Likes

Better game will pull more players in. This is a good step for that.

Well, we can’t have a Live section, but I can deem this thread the Official Live Thread if you want lol.

2 Likes

Even if live was the best game, it’s more the online interaction and lack of community that holds it back unfortunately

1 Like

Wow sooo NBA Live is that good huh? I haven’t had a chance to play yet. Hearing nothing but good things soo far

Please no section for live lmao

1 Like

I’m 20 and would like a big house too lol 2k a month for a small 2bedroom apartment. I aint complaining tho SF and NY is worse

SF sucks. 3k+ a month

I heard SF was expensive as fuck to live. I know someone who just hadta sell their house cuz it was becoming too much.

It is. Anywhere in the bay is. Only if you live in section 8 housing or something, you could get by making minimal. And our stupid ass like 9.5% sales tax

Bascially better find roomates?