Confirmed: End Game option pack choices

Thoughts? Who is everyone taking?

2 Likes

I’ll go with MJ and Kobe probably

Edit: Actually for a full starting EG I may go with Giannis and Kareem then splurge on Yao or Tacko for the 5

Obviously saw no Yao and Tacko coming but still disappointed, haha.

Not sure who to take… I have CWebb at SF so that knocks out Giannis and Bron. I guess I can replace Kareem at the 2 with Kobe… And then maybe Kareem at the 4 over wilt.

1 Like

My team so far is this: EG Giannis at point, EG Magic at SG, EG Webber at SF and Inv Yao and Tacko at PF and C and I also have EG Jokic at bench PG just in case. I guess the most logical would be to get EG Bron and Kareem tomorrow right? I know this isn’t necessarily the thread to post lineup advice and all but it sort of relates. Can anyone offer any insight maybe? That would be greatly appreciated! Thank you guys, cheers!

Adding Bron and Kareem. This allows me me to sell my Swish Kareem. Also have Sonics KD and the 2nd Ben Simmons to sell so I’ll be using that MT leftover to get the old EG Magic to complete my all time lakers starting 5

1 Like

I’m getting Bron because his EG animations outclasses all his other cards by a lot. Next choice is up to your preference. I would’ve grabbed Giannis but my INV is already at 70 HOFs plus I like his jumper already too.

Oh that Bron has that great of animations? Sorry, I wasn’t fully aware… I’m thinking I’m gonna have to pick up that Bron too and also maybe Kareem? And yeah I had the same exact Giannis with 70 HOFs Inv and all but made I guess the mistake of going for the EG PG/PF one and its not that huge of a difference besides yeah the jumpshot and if you like Giannis original jumpshot then that works perfect.

2 Likes

Yeah the EG Bron animations on the both the SF/PF and SF/PG are copies of all the other end games that have come out this season but when you compare them to his 3 INVs and other DMs, they are way better. 2K got super lazy this season lol

1 Like

All EGs have the same animations, just pick what position you need and which player face and name you like.

2 Likes

Kareem for sure is a lock, debating between Bron or Giannis, which one is better?

This. But all the SG options are shit, which is what I need, haha.

Kobe and MJ are meh. Would have loved a Kawhi, Melo or KD to play the 2.

1 Like

Definitely noted, thank you man. I’m going to have to go with that Bron then for sure since I also didn’t get a chance to use an end of game Lebron whether Inv or EG lol gonna try to have some fun with it. And oh most definitely, I absolutely agree lol they used the same card art for a majority of their big name cards recently. They’re focusing on 23 now lol

1 Like

I’m actually kind of stoked about this selection. I just sold Shaq yesterday with plans of buying Kareem, so a “free” Kareem is a no brainer for me. I guess I’ll take Giannis with the other pick so I can slide Carmelo back to SG.

As I’ve finished all offline stuff and I don’t wanna run against all giants in Unlimited and CT, I guess I’ll just sell all the anniversary cards and blow it on packs for Larry or somebody.

Did the prices skyrocket for the MT Anniversary Cards?

I guess I’ll take Giannis and Kareem. I’d love to take Kobe, because Kobe, and MJ’s Anniversary is fun to ne. But two big players are too tempting.

1 Like

I agree with you, but I have a doubt between Giannis and Lebron …

1 Like

Just cashed out on the anniversay cards, made 365k back in total.

2 Likes

Both collections?

Yeah, I rather have the mt back cause I think the option cards will drop in value.

2 Likes

Not sure what to do. My current team I have an 80 HOF Swish Giannis I picked up cheap. I’d like to have an all End Game lineup for aesthetics, lol. Current line-up compared to what I might do tomorrow. Prefer Giannis over Lebron, but my Swish Giannis has 80 HOFs…???

2 Likes