Chris Bosh Hypothetical Question

If he didn’t have the blood clot problems, where do you guys think Chris Bosh would be playing right now

I have a feeling a lot of guys will be saying Lakers… Keep it Civil😇

Thunder or Nuggets

1 Like

Great answer. I could definitely see him in OKC!

1 Like

He’d be off the bench for a contender

I’d lean towards either the Lakers, Bucks or even Raptors

5 Likes

Tough question. If he was healthy a lot of things couldve been different. He would have made a great duo with bam tho… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nuggets lol just have a feeling

1 Like

Bucks would definitely find a way to sign him for dumb cheap like Dwight and we’ll all collectively go WTF

1 Like

Haha Bosh and Bam. Would’ve been dope for sure!

1 Like

So replace Milsap with Bosh?

1 Like

I feel he would be a role player not a starter or he would’ve went to a contender as a role player

1 Like

imagine peak bosh playing with giannis thats a match made in heaven

1 Like

Back to his home with Luka, KP and Carlisle and maybe a long term marriage with the Heat

2 Likes

Probably back in Toronto on a goodbye tour

3 Likes

The blazers need a solid big off the bench I could see cb fitting in well on the bench squad

1 Like

he’d be on the Raptors and woulda won a ring with them last year and retired

2 Likes

Interesting what if - say Bosh makes it to the Raptors somehow in the 2018 off-season, do they still trade for Gasol at the deadline?

Depends on Bosh’s defensive impact at that given point.

look at everybody from that 03 draft class outside of LeBron cough PEDs cough and tell me Chris Bosh would be anything more than a MLE 15 mins. a game guy lol of course they make that trade

1 Like

Raptors will be a better team with a 3 rotation big of bosh, gasol and ibaka.

Ibaka and bosh seems like a good duo

Just wondering if that makes them too stacked at PF/C

That said, they probably run with Siakam/Gasol as starters and Ibaka/Bosh off the bench